NFL Concepts

LEWJ

OK I know i have started a concpt series already, I think I can do better...... So first off is the cardinals, with minor changes..... Addition of Gold/Yellow....New Helmet...... I like it, do U???

cardy.png

C&C Please

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Next The Baltimore Ravens........Another tweak

The pants are inter-Changable

I added stripes to the rarely-used black pants

I added a pair of purple pants

Changed helmet stripes to match pants

changed socks

Changed facemask color

added ore color to black uni

added more trim to all jerseys

bnalty.png

C&C Please

Alright, my favorite one yet.....The Bills

All I have to say is it's a complete over-haul.....

I hope You like it.... A lot of Retro. Pants are inter-Changable

bills4.png

C&C Please

BILLS.png

C&C Please

OK the base look for the jersey is, i htink, near perfection...

But what I would do pureley for presentation look is to add the NFL Equip logo on the collar, add the small wordmark ofer the numbers, and add a logo on the pants. 3 quick changes that i think would make it look less generic. (Been done alot, but i think a white shell with current logo looks great too))

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Alright I fixed it to nyy's "requests"

creamy goodness....

the only thing i would look into changing are the socks, and possibly the numbers (instead of say blue #/red outline, try blue#/white/red)

As is: 8.5/10

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Next Bengals:

1. I made an arch on the home jersey to match the road

2. I Switched the white side panel to a tiger striped side panel

3. I made the sleeves on the orange jersey orange also so they look more like tiger stripes (black on orange) instead of crap (orange on black)

Pants are inter-changable

Thats about it

BANGALS.png

C&C Please

Next Bengals:

1. I made an arch on the home jersey to match the road

2. I Switched the white side panel to a tiger striped side panel

3. I made the sleeves on the orange jersey orange also so they look more like tiger stripes (black on orange) instead of crap (orange on black)

Pants are inter-changable

Thats about it

BANGALS.png

C&C Please

i like it, the only suggestion i would make is to add a white or black arch to the alternate, just for consistency, but i'm not sure how it would end up looking...

TDZiMMB.png

bills4.png

C&C Please

i like it, but sorta makes me think of what would happen if you combined patriots and giants

worldchampsll1.png

So far, I am liking this series.

ARIZONA: I like the addition of gold. Good idea. Not thrilled with the helmet striping; sometimes less is more. Adding gold was a step in the right direction.

ATLANTA: OOPS... :blink:

BALTIMORE: Other than the all-black set, this is nice. Again, not crazy about the helmet striping - the Ravens use a large helmet logo, and the stripes are a little crowding. The black pants with the purple jerseys might look good as well.

BUFFALO: Yup! I can't see the Bills going with a red jersey, even as an alternate - especially with so many people wanting to see their division rival in red alts. I would also dump the red pants altogether - the royal blue is what I would associate with Bills historically. Either helmet would work; I prefer the red one. Thanks much for the Champion numbers.

CINCINNATI: A little too much on the jerseys - especially the black one. With orange helmets, AND orange shoulders, that's murder on the eyes. The white jerseys are bordering on looking like the illegal and ill-fated "bib" design that BYU tried a few years back.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

A definite YES on the Bullalo set. And good looks on reviving the Champion numerals! Like VitaminD said, don't really think the red pants are necessary. The only other thing I'd do is maybe adjust the sock striping so that it doesn't start all the way up at the top. Other than that--THAT is the Buffalo Bills, classic. (But then, they also lost 4 straight Super Bowls in those too, so...)

'Zona: not entirely sold. I do believe the Cards can find a way to incoporate the yellow into their set somehow, since it IS in the logo, not to mention one of the colors of Arizona's state flag. (I kinda wish they still used that shade of blue they used to use as a trim back in the day but...oh well)

'Natti: a little too much going on. I truthfully don't know why they feel the need for different-colored shoulders on the roadies, but this is one of those things that could go either way, really. That said, the way you did yours, speaking from a design standpoint, is actually really good. (Tiger-striping of any kind ain't easy to replicate, so good job on that one.)

By the way, I been meaning to e-mail you those templates you asked me about. Next time I get into my illustrator files at school Imma try to remember to do that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

A definite YES on the Bullalo set. And good looks on reviving the Champion numerals! Like VitaminD said, don't really think the red pants are necessary. The only other thing I'd do is maybe adjust the sock striping so that it doesn't start all the way up at the top. Other than that--THAT is the Buffalo Bills, classic. (But then, they also lost 4 straight Super Bowls in those too, so...)

'Zona: not entirely sold. I do believe the Cards can find a way to incoporate the yellow into their set somehow, since it IS in the logo, not to mention one of the colors of Arizona's state flag. (I kinda wish they still used that shade of blue they used to use as a trim back in the day but...oh well)

'Natti: a little too much going on. I truthfully don't know why they feel the need for different-colored shoulders on the roadies, but this is one of those things that could go either way, really. That said, the way you did yours, speaking from a design standpoint, is actually really good. (Tiger-striping of any kind ain't easy to replicate, so good job on that one.)

By the way, I been meaning to e-mail you those templates you asked me about. Next time I get into my illustrator files at school Imma try to remember to do that.

Alright thanks I appreciate it.

Next: Browns

Took away the AL patch, its about time to

Added the orange pants and jersey once again

(Solid sox may be used on other jerseys. Pants are interchangable, Overkill special: orange on orange on orange)

BROWNIES.png

Brownie logo is back

C&C Please

(EDIT: forgot shoulder #s)

Archived