Sign in to follow this  
Brass

MLB X-Over: Part II

Well seeing as I kinda of let my MLB Cross-over die a painful death, I decided to rebuild it from stratch. In my new series, I made some slight changes. Added some shoulder logos, utilized the sock and pants template, and some other noticable changes. Anyway, I'll start off with the newly done Baltimore Orioles.

Baltimore_Orioles_1.png

As you can see, it's basically the same as before. I added a the 'O's' shoulder logo, and added the sock and pants template like I explained before. Next up will be the Oakland Athletics.

Baltimore Orioles

A new concept that I didn't unveil in the first part, the Oakland Atheltics:

Oakland_Athletics.png

Man I love both of these! They were executed very well. I bet if they had hockey teams this is what the unis would look like. Keep up the good work.

Here are the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of San Bernadino County of California.

Los_Angeles_Angels.png

Very good. Like em all. Theyre clean and sharp.

Cant wit to see more.

The A's kind of looks like the Seals and Anaheim kind of looks like Vancouver.

However nice job on all 3.

Now the MLB's best team, the Detroit Tigers:

Detroit_Tigers.png

Now the MLB's best team, the Detroit Tigers:

Detroit_Tigers.png

I think the Mets would take offense to that.

Anyways these all look great. Im loving the retro Mariners especially.

For these, you should really try to stick with the team name/numbers fonts that ericjaffe. Especially the Angels set.

For these, you should really try to stick with the team name/numbers fonts that ericjaffe. Especially the Angels set.

I tried that, but it doesn't seem to work on my computer.

The problem is that the Detroit Tigers don't use that logo anymore. They just use the D.

They didn't use it last season either, but they didn't put in the request fast enough, so it was listed as their primary logo on MLB.com, it's Pressbox site and of course, this one.

But I see where you're going with it since the D isn't really a hockey-ish logo.

Now the defending NL West Division Champion, San Diego Padres!

San_Diego_Padres.png

These are all great, bonanza. I don't think the Padres' sea, sand and surf colors have ever looked better.

I know you said you were having trouble getting the team's normal font to transfer onto the hockey jersey, but you need to do that with the Red Sox. The Sox unique numbers are a must.

I love the A's jersey. Forrest green and gold are a great combo. I think the alternate may benefit from the "A's" logo (like on the team's hat). It would be a change of pace from the main logo.

The up-and-down, Arizona Diamondbacks!

Arizona_Diamond_Backs.png