"Yankees Suck" T-shirt

gojetsgo

Hey, I'm currently in New York City for the next 10 days and my friend wants me to see if I can pick him up a "Yankees Suck" t-shirt.

Does anyone know where I could buy one in NY, preferrably in Manhattan?

In the garbage? Haha. Good luck finding one in NY. I know NYC has a lot of Boston-type bars, so maybe visit one and ask them if they know of any places. Maybe with some luck they have them there in the first place!

If you were in Boston, all you'd have to do is wait outside after a Sox game, haha. ^_^

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

If you were in Boston, all you'd have to do is wait outside after a Sox game, haha. ^_^

Dunno, after the most recent series, he may have a better chance looking for a "Sawks Suck!" shirt... ;)

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Not sure where in Manhattan you can get one. Believe it or not, you can probably get one right outside Yankee Stadium.

The last time I went to a Sox-Yankees game in New York, there were a few vendors selling them, in the middle of piles of "Boston Sucks" shirts.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Drove from Philadelphia to DC last weekend. Since I am not a fan of tunnels or tolls, I tend to avoid both by diverting off the main route through a sliver of Baltimore. When I approached Camden Yards, there was a T-shirt stand set up with both shirts: Yankees Suck AND Boston Sucks! Separate shirts, though. I am sure there would be some Oriole fans that would snap up a shirt with both phrases combined; heck, there might be some Philly types that might find the message endearing too.

You mean they don't sell Yankees Suck shirts in Queens?

Lastly, nothing says class more than the Calvin peeing on a star graphic accompanying a Dallas Sucks shirt. You may be even able to find an update to this shirt this season: Dallas Sucks, T.O. Swallows

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

They dont sell things like taht in MLB stadiums, the Yankees Boston Sucks Shirts are sold across the street from the stadium, there are no such stores in Queens.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

They dont sell things like taht in MLB stadiums, the Yankees Boston Sucks Shirts are sold across the street from the stadium, there are no such stores in Queens.

You probably wouldn't even be able to get a "Yankees Suck" shirt outside Fenway Park. The Red Sox officials make sure that any officially licensed vendor does not carry the jersey. If anyone sells it, they're usually a block or two away, out of eyesight of the stadium.

Stadium personnel tell any fans wearing the jerseys to turn them inside out. They can't stop the chants, but they can stop the fashion, so it seems.

Are you seriously asking that question????

Listen to someone from New York. Your chances of finding a "Yankees Suck" T-Shirt in NY is when its snows on a 90 degree day. IT JUST WONT HAPPEN!!!! PERIOD.

Listen to someone from New York. Your chances of finding a "Yankees Suck" T-Shirt in NY is when its snows on a 90 degree day. IT JUST WONT HAPPEN!!!! PERIOD.

Wrong. Read my statement above.

I have seen them for sale outside Yankee Stadium, specifically around the walkway that crosses the train tracks, leading to the parking lots.

Unless, under pressure from Major League Baseball, the Yankees have done as the Red Sox and not issue vendor licenses to those vendors who sell "____ Suck" shirts. But if they're bootleg, and they're off team property, the vendors can pretty much sell what they want.

I have seen them for sale outside Yankee Stadium, specifically around the walkway that crosses the train tracks, leading to the parking lots.

Unless, under pressure from Major League Baseball, the Yankees have done as the Red Sox and not issue vendor licenses to those vendors who sell "____ Suck" shirts. But if they're bootleg, and they're off team property, the vendors can pretty much sell what they want.

I go to atleast 10 games a year, and walking along River Avenue under the subway tracks, I have never ever seen anyone selling a "Yankee Sucks" T-Shirt. Only way I see that happening is if they were playing the Mets. I dont even think any vendor will have enough guts to sell it outside Yankee Stadium.

But, if you say you saw it, then ok.

I go to atleast 10 games a year, and walking along River Avenue under the subway tracks, I have never ever seen anyone selling a "Yankee Sucks" T-Shirt. Only way I see that happening is if they were playing the Mets. I dont even think any vendor will have enough guts to sell it outside Yankee Stadium.

But, if you say you saw it, then ok.

In other words... nyk goes to 10 Yankees games a year, so he knows everything about what goes on at the stadium. It doesn't matter that there are 71 games a year he doesn't attend, nothing different ever happens.

12% of the games = 100% of the games, simple math.

Archived