Ogres Football

33hooligan

I like this some bit, but it's really busy. The ogre is hard to see, and the font is absolutley not working at all here. There's a lot of work to be done, but keep going at it. BTW, on all your images there is that strange url thing in the post. To post images correctly, copy the image address, then hit the IMG tab above in the code buttons, and paste the address in the bar that pops up, then hit okay.

This is what I get when I post in Img code button. It also says, Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed. I don't get it.

In photobucket, just copy the 3rd line of code for the images and paste it into the text box here on the forums. It already has the IMG tags built into it.

If you want to use the IMG button on here, copy and paste the first line of photobucket code.

ucnu112sig.png

You spelled Ogres differently.

The face needs a little more contrast...lighten up the medium green, or use the lighter green in place of it. I think you could rework this with just 2 shades of green instead of 3, because you show enough depth with the dark green as the shadows. Otherwise, use black for the shadows, and use the darker green for the body color.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Noticed you spelled "Ogres" differently.

I think the horns on the helmet is the best. I was tempted to tell you to turn them around, but after studying your ogre along with Shrek, that's the right way to have them. Loving that.

To echo whoever said go with just two greens...count me along with that. This is one of those packages in which green and green not only could work together, but, with the right tweaks, WILL work together.

Then I noticed the horned "O". That would be an excellent tertiaty logo. Just find a way to make the horns look like they are actually growing out of the "O" instead of just pasting it on top of it. And if you were to make a uniform package for this, would you go with brown or black as your trim? Methinks the black would look best, but I'd try both anyway, just to see. Experiment.

And I think the Romulan Falcon font here works pretty good, if that's the typeface you're using. (On that note, for anyone who cares, the real version of DaFont.com's Romulan Falcon is called Totally Gothic--it's what my beloved Buccos use.)

Overall, excellent package. OH--and one more thing: I too think the club lends itself more to baseball than to football. And lose the hair. Ain't liking that little bit too much.

But I AM interested in seeing where this goes!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

It's getting there. The thick black outline really overpowers some of the thinner outlines and finer details around the horns and face. The contrast is much better around the neck and chest, but if I squint, much of the detail in the face is lost, especially the brow and nostrils.

The fangs look like they're placed there rather than part of the underbite of the jaw. I think if more of the upper lip was obscured it would feel more like fangs and less like things just sticking out of the mouth.

As an illustration, this is excellent. As a logo, it still needs stronger definition of the features, and maybe a little less detail. And increase the thickness of the outlines around the horns so they're more consistent with the rest of the logo.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived