"New" Football Uniform Template

mohelmets

"a month ago"

"I did it first"

Son, please read the post my Fiasco. That is a template worked up by the talented Mr. Malek well over a year ago.

Plus, with far better proportion.

QUOTE (bigdub81 @ Thursday, August 24th, 2006 - 14:37:10)

Man I had that posted when I did my Dallas Cowboys, concept a month ago. I used the guy from the baseball template and put him in the uniform with a team style hat on. I didn't see anybody use it before I did so not to sound like an ass but I did it firstĀ 

try 2 years ago, champ.

Ok well forgive me but I havent been on this forum that long and as far as I know since that time i've been the only one to do a template like that cause' i was just trying something different at the time myself. I'm not saying that nothing is wrong with his template i just thought i did it first. and really until i see proof otherwise i'm gonna claim my template. but the one mike made is really good i'm not knocking it cause he went a step further with the helmet

Yeah, well I invented the Internet, so that means I hold domain over it. So, I'm banning you.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

The templates are now done....Here is the Paint versions.....If it needs to be bigger for you Paint users, let me know and I can make them bigger....The Photoshop versions are separate files for each and are little over 1mb a file...The zip file is just over 2mb...

Rmered has volunteered to host them on his site...He should be able to provide you with a link...However, the Paint version is no different than the one posted here...

Thanks,

Mike

Uniforms-Paint.gif

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

The templates are now done....Here is the Paint versions.....If it needs to be bigger for you Paint users, let me know and I can make them bigger....The Photoshop versions are separate files for each and are little over 1mb a file...The zip file is just over 2mb...

Rmered has volunteered to host them on his site...He should be able to provide you with a link...However, the Paint version is no different than the one posted here...

Thanks,

Mike

Uniforms-Paint.gif

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Thanks,

Mike

Uniforms-Paint.gif

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Thanks,

Mike

Uniforms-Paint.gif

would you mind sending me a .zip version?? Thanks, i appreciate it.

|Ā BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANSĀ |

Ā 

Thanks,

Mike

Uniforms-Paint.gif

Is there a side view for paint?

Zman,

The picture you see here is for Paint...That is, unless a larger size is needed...

Steiny....

I can make a side view with the shoes (I made one with the shoeless template), but I haven't done so....It would be without arms and a head like my other one...

Let me know what you need as far as size and I'll make one up....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Zman,

The picture you see here is for Paint...That is, unless a larger size is needed...

Steiny....

I can make a side view with the shoes (I made one with the shoeless template), but I haven't done so....It would be without arms and a head like my other one...

Let me know what you need as far as size and I'll make one up....

Mike

Pretty much the same size as the ones already posted would be good, I guess.

Archived