MY NFL Re-do Concept Project

tBBP

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I love those Unis, just go to the current helmet (At least the shell) Make the facemask brown if u must.... But I like the Unis, a lot...... And thats comin from a brownie fan.

PS: I really do look forward to seeing a lot more.....

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

sorry, but as a loyal browns fan (yes, don't laugh), i must say, i'd much prefer the orange helmet.

I ain't laughing at you, bro--I still got a soft spot in me for Cleveland myself, being that during my formative years I distinctly remembr watching some team on TV playing in brown shirts and wondered who they were (it just so happened that's who Tampa was playing that day), and then wondered why they didn't have a sticker on their helmets like all the other teams, and then started following them, too. (Then once I got addicted to NFL films around the age of 13 or so and found out Bernie Kosar played for them, it was a wrap. Couldn't stand Miami--FSU runs in my blood--but always liked Kosar; I even own an '86 Kosar Browns jersey.) So trust me, no one's laughing at you. Shoot--I rooted for the BUCCANEERS for Christ's sake back when they still SUCKED! So here's to loyalty...

In all honesty, I don't ever expect Cleveland to change their basic look, especially the dome. But, as far as this concept goes, along with my thoughts on that and all this...how does my now-notorious quotable go now?

Just one man's opinion...my two rusted Lincolns.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Hey, I think I solved the "bubbles" riddle...see my post in your Song concept thread.

Your turn to go back to my "Song" thread...and you shall see if your guess was correct...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Hey, I think I solved the "bubbles" riddle...see my post in your Song concept thread.

Your turn to go back to my "Song" thread...and you shall see if your guess was correct...

That one wasn't but my next one is.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

if the helmets were orange, and logoless, with brown facemasks, and the brown pants were the primary pants on the road, this would be the PERFECT browns concept. hands down.

I don't know HOW I didn't think of a brown facemask for the domes of this concept. And I do know that unless the entire city of Cleveland (along with Browns nation--if there is one) sinks and rises again, and no one can remember what the Cleveland Browns looked like, the orange domes ain't goin nowhere. I ain't winning that battle--ain't even gon try. BUT, it was just an idea to play with, ans so I ran with it. Like I said, NO OTHER MAJOR PRO LEAGUE TEAM uses brown, which makes the Cleveland (Paul & Jim) Browns unique, from a color perspective. Eventually I'll get around to updating this so that you all can see the results. Those with a good vision and imagination can probably guess at what I'll do with it--it ain't hard.

Get back to you all with this soon...

However, I'm finding it very difficult to get past the idea of a brown helmet for the Browns.  I've hardly ever seen a brown helmet shell in use by anybody at the pro or collegiate level, and I'm wondering if that's why it's such a shock to the senses.

Well here's a sorta brown shell for reference that i'm sure most of us have seen

waterboy1.jpg

One of the reasons brown shells are nonexistent, and the original reason Paul Brown wanted an orange (originally white) shell is that a brighter color somewhere on the head or upper body makes receivers much easier to spot downfield. That would be my only concern with this otherwise great-looking concept... if it's one of those muddy November Cleveland days, the receivers would totally fade into the background more than 20 yards downfield.

Actually, come to think of it, since the Browns don't have a passing game anyway, maybe it would help them, since the opposing QB couldn't see them, either.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Sorry, it just dosent work...the Browns dont need a logo and their orange helmet is football tradition...I dont see the N.Y. Yankees ever wearing dark blue alternate jerseys so I dont see the Browns ever switching their uniforms...you cant improve on perfection and tradition!

Sorry, it just dosent work...the Browns dont need a logo and their orange helmet is football tradition...I dont see the N.Y. Yankees ever wearing dark blue alternate jerseys so I dont see the Browns ever switching their uniforms...you cant improve on perfection and tradition!

I don't mind the Browns, and ABSOLUTELY hate the Yankees...but are you actually comparing the two, tradition-wise?

Yes the Browns look is traditional, but nothing compared to the Yankees.

another great concept ... this for a team that I firmly believe should not touch their look for another 50 years or so. But if there were ever a time they saw it as the right time to do so ... this is what they should do.

I really like the look, but it doesn't feel right without the orange helmets that make me crave candy corn.

I figured the Cincinnati Bengals would do that to you--after all, THEY'RE the ones running around in Halloween costumes every Sunday...with Halloween colors to boot!

Archived