Cardinals BP Concept

JJWAY

i dont know but MiltonANDLUMBERGH did a canucks concept and i dunno where it is. but he was moking me and i wasnt even there to say anything back somebody said it was immature.

Nope it was not M&L who made that jersey and I am almost posititive that it was not made in fun of you. I think it was the member, what's his face...it is ion the tip of y tounge... Oh yeah PATSOX.

nice double post buddy. You know you can edit right?

Then why don't you edit your concepts?

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

wow great comeback. I edited my first one there is 2 jerseys on this thread

I could very easily make a crack of your lack of editing grammar right now, but I'll steer away from it.

You did make some edits, but they were things that should've been done BEFORE you posted the initial. In fact, I still wouldn't call your concept finished(i.e. clean enough to post). Are you honestly satisfied with this after looking at other concepts? WOuldn't you like to challenge yourself in making something that looks good and doesn't get ripped to shreds every time, rather than throwing slop out there in 15 minutes and saying it's done, refusing to take any advice on how to improve?

wow great comeback. I edited my first one there is 2 jerseys on this thread

You've edited specific things about the concept that people have said were bad; the size of the number, the pixelation of the logo etc. Bu things like clean-up, which aren't quite as specific, seem to give you a lot of trouble. Can you not see what we mean when we say "It could be cleaned up" ? Do you see nothing wrong with the piping etc?

You know what is getting old? People whining about paint. Why are people still using it? You may not be able to afford Photoshop, but Gimp is available for FREE. It doesn't have all the functionality of Photoshop, but it is definitely steps ahead of Paint.

Just stop making excuses.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

i dont know but MiltonANDLUMBERGH did a canucks concept and i dunno where it is. but he was moking me and i wasnt even there to say anything back somebody said it was immature.

nice double post buddy. You know you can edit right?

umm... I have never made a canucks concept, ever. I think i've never even done an NHL concept at all. So, I don't know what you are talking about. It's obvious you don't listen to us, so I don't know why you keep coming back. And you seem to hate and call us names, which again begs the question why do you keep coming back? If you don't like the system, and hate us members, just don't type in the web address and hit go. It's that simple, don't stick around if you hate every word we offer. No one is forcing you to come, no one is forcing you to make sub-par concepts, no one is forcing you to use paint. You're mature enough to make your own choices, and do what you want. It's not like i'm holding you in a vice grip, so stop coming if you can't stand us.

I think you like starting fights here. Because you make a hideous concept and when everyone gives you constructive criticism you lash out at them and call them names like a 6 year old. Maybe if you spent more time working on your concepts and less time hating on everyone here, you concepts wouldn't look that bad. But that would require some effort.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

constructive critisicm isnt saying wow this is bad CC is saying fix this fix that. And who the hell are you to say "we" you didnt say anything.

Lets Go Rangers22819686.jpg

mesds.png

My Website I dont really care if it sucks www.freewebs.com/jjway

constructive critisicm isnt saying wow this is bad CC is saying fix this fix that. And who the hell are you to say "we" you didnt say anything.

When people say that your concept is bad maybe that's the time to fix it, instead of taking the negative C+C personally, and trying to "defend" yourself from personal attacks that never materialized. Maybe that's when you should act your age and stop playing the "Everyone's an A-hole But Me" card.

Criticism - the act of passing judgment as to the merits of anything.

Merit - the state or fact of deserving; desert: to treat people according to their merits.

So JJ they're just judging you based on what you deserve.

nyg1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifyankees4-sm.gifknicks-sm.gif

mysigdj9.png

Archived