Rams in white pants versus Chiefs

BJ Sands

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another blah white on white combo. Stop it Already!!! For the umpteenth time, I hate white on white combinations. simply boring and bland.

The Colts look dumb in blue pants.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Not new. Been listed in the Style Guide for two or three seasons; never worn.

(don't make me come back in here!)

I'll make ya come back if it's the last thing I do! :D

as I said though, the stripe looks different from the graphic you showed on here a while back (a more traditional stripe as opposed to gold being the widest stripe). maybe it's just me, but I coulda sworn...

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

As mentioned before, make the stripe gold-blue-gold and you have a winner. But maybe not with the white jersey. I'd LOVE to see them with the Navy jersey. I'm a little tired of the solid gold pants. Keep them with the white jersey and these with the navy and you'd have one satisfied, die-hard, Rams fan right here.

And who's this PANTONE clown that just all of sudden pops in here and acts like he's the almighty of sports logo knowledge?...... B)

$H!T, this is my 300th post. And it only took me over a year and three months....man I'm a slacker.

I remember them wearing white pants in preseason a few years ago in San Diego.  They had a gold stripe thay went about half way down and came to a point.

592756ik3.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

What was with the side piping on that jersey?

When the Rams jerseys were first re-done, they had gold side panels on both the homes and the aways.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I remember them wearing white pants in preseason a few years ago in San Diego.  They had a gold stripe thay went about half way down and came to a point.

592756ik3.jpg

Now those are the right way to do it. Loose the shirt side stripe and that look would be a great alt. Still prefer the gold pants but the pants in this pic are nice.

Here are the three different Rams' pants:

Using the Pantone Solid Colors:

StLouisRams_Pants.gif

And, using the Pantone Textile Colors:

StLouisRams_Pants_Textiles.gif

I don't know...I might come back here on a limited basis...I just need to be careful about what I say in the future. My big "mouth" has gotten me in trouble in the past...

As long as the pants aren't blue I'm happy. (The blues are unlucky)

I haven't seen those in a while. Do they date back to when they still had gold side panels on the jerseys?

My fellow Rams fan, don't you remember that we broke that curse on Jan 1 of this year against Dallas?

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived