Rams in white pants versus Chiefs

BJ Sands

As long as the pants aren't blue I'm happy.  (The blues are unlucky)

I haven't seen those in a while.  Do they date back to when they still had gold side panels on the jerseys?

My fellow Rams fan, don't you remember that we broke that curse on Jan 1 of this year against Dallas?

Let me modify it then-they're cursed if the opponent still cares about winning the game at the time. That or the football gods felt sorry for the Rams at that point. (Hey, the win did bump the Rams up to 2nd in the division and down to the 10th pick, so with Carolina and Washington now on the schedule and their worsened draft position, that win was arguably unlucky.)

Anywho, I'd prefer them wearing gold pants throughout-minimizes the karmic risk...

That and making sure Incognito knows what he's doing. And fixing the special teams. And getting a better line. And having the offense remind itself how to score. And giving up on Remy Hamilton for this year. And improving the pass defense. And fixing the blocking so Jackson doesn't get hurt. And putting a red jersey on Marc Bulger to keep him from getting hurt. And hoping every opponent gets lost on the way to the stadium. :wacko::cry:

(Rams fan I am, I don't have much confidence in my team this year.)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some people may give me crap for this, but, I think, this is the best look for the rams.... This combo looks great..

PS Im a BIG fan of the leotard look......lol

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

That and making sure Incognito knows what he's doing. And fixing the special teams. And getting a better line. And having the offense remind itself how to score. And giving up on Remy Hamilton for this year. And improving the pass defense. And fixing the blocking so Jackson doesn't get hurt. And putting a red jersey on Marc Bulger to keep him from getting hurt. And hoping every opponent gets lost on the way to the stadium. :wacko::cry:

It's a pretty bleak outloook, isn't it?

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

With their schedule, 6-10 would be a miracle. :cry:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Here are the three different Rams' pants:

Using the Pantone Solid Colors:

StLouisRams_Pants.gif

And, using the Pantone Textile Colors:

StLouisRams_Pants_Textiles.gif

I don't know...I might come back here on a limited basis...I just need to be careful about what I say in the future. My big "mouth" has gotten me in trouble in the past...

heh, you were right, my memory must be goin on me a little. I musta been thinkin of some other team :wacko:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

What was with the side piping on that jersey?

What are you, 6?

What? :blink:

That was an unneccessary cheapshot by Mr. Fried Rice. He couldn't fathom that you wouldn't know exactly what the Rams uniforms looked like 5 years ago, so he assumed you had to be 6. Or rather, he knew you weren't 6, but had to poke some sort of fun at you.

Don't worry about it.

And JFR, don't do that anymore, k?

With their schedule, 6-10 would be a miracle. :cry:

What are you guys talking about?

We're gonna be awesome this year.

Sure I haven't been able to watch us play so far...but that's not important.

Trust me. AWESOME.

I don't know...I might come back here on a limited basis...I just need to be careful about what I say in the future. My big "mouth" has gotten me in trouble in the past...

Just when PANTONE thought he was out... THEY PULLED HIM BACK IN!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The Rams all gold pants are one of the fruitiest, most emasculating things I've ever seen. When I see gold pants, all I can think of is this.

The only worse pants in football are those all whites worn by the Texas Longhorns.

If they do wear gold pants, they MUST have a blue stripe going down the sides of it. (And maybe some white piping.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived