Sign in to follow this  
floydnimrod

Stallworth to Eagles

Eagles Trade for Stallworth

Eagles got much better.

If by "much better" you mean "Gee whiz, we got a 1st Round bust who was about to be cut by the Saints. The Saints for Pete's Sake!" Then yeah, you got much better.

Stallworth still isn't a terrible WR...with Donnie Fresh, and the lack of any other WRs in Philly, Stallworth will definitely get a chance to prove himself.

love the trade. Simoneau was a backup anyway and NO was desperate for LB help. Now he gets to rejoin Hollis Thomas and Nate Wayne...

Finally, the top-flight WR we've needed since the TO debacle. Well, maybe not quite, but he's better than Brown (at least right now), Stinkston, Baskett (again, right now), et al.

Last year of his contract, which can only be a good thing. The Eagles lost nothing in this deal, as Simoneau was sinking down the depth chart with the emergence of some young guys anyway. Good deal, but don't print Super Bowl tickets... yet.

If Donte can stay healthy, he might do well with McNabb. He's had constant hamstring problems but has made some outstanding plays. Unfortunately for the Saints, he was hurt or very average most of the time, which isn't good for a number one draft choice.

Saints clearly need LB help so Simoneau will be welcome in black and gold.

Stallworth is good enough the Eagles have a good QB and all thgey need is a good WR for him to throw to, dont be shocked if the Eagles win the NFC East again this year.

Edited by NJTank

Sucks to be my opponent in Week 1 of Fantasy Football.

First, Duckett gets traded to Washington, taking away carries from his player Betts. (Who he has now dropped.)

Next, Peerless Price turns in a good outing. Too bad he dropped Price to get a second kicker.

Now, Stallworth gets traded to Philly, where he'll likely start, which means his guy Baskett will drop to #3. (He now dropped Baskett.)

Ahh, the craziness of a 20-team FF league!

20 teams? that ain't :censored:!

try 24, then give me a call.

Stallworth never developed into much in New Orleans, I'm interested to see what he'll bring to the Eagles.

I guess this is his second chance to prove himself.

Edited by sscrunner06

I'm predicting a 10-6 season for the Eagles, good for last place in the NFC East.

20 teams? that ain't :censored:!

try 24, then give me a call.

How many roster spots are there per team?

I'd like to have a 32-team league, but I have to settle for the maximum 20-team limit Yahoo has. I'd never pay to play Fantasy Football.

dont be shocked if the Eagles win the NFC East again this year.

Umm...I will be shocked. Because it ain't happenin'.