Cc board hall of fame

Saintsfan

Okay seens as the board is a year old I thought it would be worth having a kind of 'Thread of Fame'. My idea is very simple, post any concept (uni, logo whatever) that you have posted. It could be your best design or one that you feel most clearly represents your design style/talents.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

that means all we see is a red X when you remote link from geocities....try telling us to copy and paste to view it. otherwise we dont know what it is  :;):  same case with your sig

How do I fix that?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Thanx a bunch, Discrim. I, too, was getting annoyed when my logo didn't work.

For the rest of you, I'll take that copy/paste stuff to heart. I usually am pretty good to give a link with the pic. I guess this was that one time where I forgot & you guys jumped on me  :laugh: .

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Well I'd hafta say my entire site is my hall of fame, although there's a few things I'm more proud of (and obviously some earlier things that I'm less proud of).

Let's see...

My first ever concept presented to this board was my Cleveland Cavaliers work... The stuff made with the new colours looks even better.

I have some that I'm rather proud of... most notably my Anaheim Mighty Ducks, Edmonton Oilers, NY Islanders (one of my most well-received works, but not necessarily my personal fave), San Jose Sharks (resulting from Puckguy's clever/extensive April Fool's Joke), T-Bay Lightning, and Toronto Raptors X-Over. Wow... that's almost all of them... they're like my childrens... I loves them all.

My fantasy logos comprise well over half of my logo works...

some notables include the Grand Cayman Islands Laundered Greenbacks, Lake Superior Thunder, Los Angeles Cavalry, and Winnipeg Wildfire logos.

My last favourite is my only complete pro project thus far, for the Fox Valley Sports Academy, in Elgin IL. It was cool to be able to have my logo put into use.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

My proudest piece of work right now is my concept for my school, because it's probably my most thourough work. The colors have since become navy and gold with no red because my school decided to change the colors (blah), but I prefer the design with the originals.

Everything can be found here.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jbstri/fanatic/Indians/

I am also very proud of my Fanatic Designs logo, letter head, and the letter I sent to the Blues and got them to look at my alternate designs and give me a favorable response, though they aren't going with an alternate jersey anytime soon. I'm not posting any of this stuff, but it is one of my proudest things as a designer.

Thanx a bunch, Discrim. I, too, was getting annoyed when my logo didn't work.

For the rest of you, I'll take that copy/paste stuff to heart. I usually am pretty good to give a link with the pic. I guess this was that one time where I forgot & you guys jumped on me :laugh: .

no problem, i take sig requests every now and then, usually at hockey sites.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived