Meridian High School Trojans Football

Grish

Bellingham WA; they're virtually Canadian.

As for the unis, I don't mind the thin bands, but I have a feeling the tradtionalists here won't much.

Certainly looks better than what they're wearing in the pic.

But then, nothing says 'bad football team' quite like a photo of the whole team wearing basketball shorts.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

I know this is just a concept, but Meridian's colors are black, gold and white...I'm not crazy about the burnt orange color you used, but I like the rest of the concept...

If they were to wear something similar, you know those boys would catch a lot of flack for having that wordmark, especially if anyone knew where it came from....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I know this is just a concept, but Meridian's colors are black, gold and white...I'm not crazy about the burnt orange color you used, but I like the rest of the concept...

If they were to wear something similar, you know those boys would catch a lot of flack for having that wordmark, especially if anyone knew where it came from....

Mike

i took the color scheme from this, trojanbanner.gif

via their football website.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

That's a lot of whiteys on a football team...

Also, twenty bucks says this photos turns up on MySpace with some kind of smart ass caption underneath like this one...

http://home.comcast.net/~marks-man1/guidos.jpg

What exactly is that comment supposed to mean?

While I can laugh at the "guidos" picture (cause its damn funny), because those kids just exude "I'm an :censored:", mocking the football team for being white is kind of, well, racist.

IMG_4614.jpg

Also, twenty bucks says this photos turns up on MySpace with some kind of smart ass caption underneath like this one...

While I can laugh at the "guidos" picture (cause its damn funny), because those kids just exude "I'm an :censored:", mocking the football team for being white is kind of, well, racist.

i agree maybe he's a blackey!

IMG_4614.jpg

i agree maybe he's a blackey!

Archived