Stadium Logos

mcrosby

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just about every arena or stadium has a different logo than the teams playing there, because they all have sponsors' names attached to them.

...unless there's a team named the New Jersey Continentals that I am unaware of. :P

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Probably doesn't meet your qualifications, but here's LFF's logo:

logo.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

sorry i didnt clarify, are there any stadiums that use a different logo, not of the sponsors.

The answer is yes... and I'm 97% certain that every team uses a different logo for their stadium than they do for their team.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Hello all, I've been wondering, are there any other stadiums, arenas, etc., that use different logos than the team that plays there. Ex. dophin stadium

DolphinStadiumLogo.jpg

I know that Lambea field has its own logo, what about any others.

Yeah, but you didn't post it:

desktop16_small.gif

Man, I love that logo.

A more interesting question would be which sports teams have part of their stadium appear in their logo. I can only think of one example offhand- the Houston Astros of 1965 through 1993:

1093.gif1092.gif

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived