mcrosby

Stadium Logos

Hello all, I've been wondering, are there any other stadiums, arenas, etc., that use different logos than the team that plays there. Ex. dophin stadium

DolphinStadiumLogo.jpg

I know that Lambea field has its own logo, what about any others.

Just about every arena or stadium has a different logo than the teams playing there, because they all have sponsors' names attached to them.

...unless there's a team named the New Jersey Continentals that I am unaware of. :P

sorry i didnt clarify, are there any stadiums that use a different logo, not of the sponsors.

sorry i didnt clarify, are there any stadiums that use a different logo, not of the sponsors.

The answer is yes... and I'm 97% certain that every team uses a different logo for their stadium than they do for their team.

Hello all, I've been wondering, are there any other stadiums, arenas, etc., that use different logos than the team that plays there. Ex. dophin stadium

DolphinStadiumLogo.jpg

I know that Lambea field has its own logo, what about any others.

Yeah, but you didn't post it:

desktop16_small.gif

Man, I love that logo.

A more interesting question would be which sports teams have part of their stadium appear in their logo. I can only think of one example offhand- the Houston Astros of 1965 through 1993:

1093.gif1092.gif

A more interesting question would be which sports teams have part of their stadium appear in their logo. I can only think of one example offhand- the Houston Astros of 1965 through 1993:

1093.gif1092.gif

why stop there?

1070.gif

"New" Soldier Field's logo:

intLogo3.gif

(If you can't makt it out, it reads "Stadium in a Park" below Soldier Field)

I prefer the logo that was the jersey patch back in 2003:

soldierfield.jpg

Moose

Nice how the Superdome logo incorporates a pelican. After Katrina they might want to rethink that water in the foreground.

logo_superdome.jpg

i've never seen this with the roof in it before, i always just though it was the dumb M.

Hubert H. Humphrey isn't even mentioned

Metrodome%20logo.jpg%201.jpg

This is the header on the website. Better, but not great.

header_home.gif

Bad logos for a bad stadium.

Edited by EatSleepJeep