Stadium Logos

mcrosby

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly, the Chiefs had the A from the Arrowhead logo off the scoreboard in a circle on the 50-yard line during the first few years of the stadium.

The Bucks use a simple logo for the Bradley Center:

bc_logo.gif

And here's the logo for Green Bay's Resch Center (UW-Green Bay, GB Blizzard, GB Gamblers):

tagline.gif

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Here are some old Houston sports stadium logos

thesummit.jpg

Even though I was raised to hate all things Rockets, I have to admit that I always liked the old Summit logo. I just hated it when I'd go to the Arena or the Alamodome and there would be almost as many Rockets fans as Spurs fans. :evil:

Anyways, here's my contribution:

alamodomehe8.jpg

attcenterlogopg2.jpg

jf_logo_dark.jpg

gund-logo.gif

I can't seem to find it online, now, but I always liked the "Gateway" logo that they used when the arena and Jacobs Field were still being built, before they had names. It was like a half basketball, half baseball. It was kind of neat, I thought.

(Edited for spelling)

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

From right here on sportslogos.net:

MIL_1164.gif

The final year of County Stadium (delayed from the original 1999 due to the "Big Blue" crane collapse during Miller Park's construction)

MIL_1175.gif

Some 2001 Miller Park logo I never saw used anywhere

MLB-ASG_1950.gif

The 2002 All-Star Game at Miller Park (note the windows in the background)

Now on Facebook. And Twitter.

heinz_field_logo_43993.gif

That background shape is the outline of the H. J. Heinz Company

Which just happens to closely resemble a keystone...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If I remember correctly, the Chiefs had the A from the Arrowhead logo off the scoreboard in a circle on the 50-yard line during the first few years of the stadium.

The Bucks use a simple logo for the Bradley Center:

bc_logo.gif

And here's the logo for Green Bay's Resch Center (UW-Green Bay, GB Blizzard, GB Gamblers):

tagline.gif

The Bradley Center should get a call from Wells Fargo - lets see: red square - check. text (in font similar to wells fargo) at bottom of square - check. Only difference? Text is white, and it says Bradley Center.

Unless of course the Bradley Center is owned by Wells Fargo, then its okay.

OD_Signature.jpg

*Ed McMahon* YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!!! */Ed McMahon*

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

MIL_1175.gif

Some 2001 Miller Park logo I never saw used anywhere

That would be the patch the Brewers wore all season in 2001... some fan you are ;)

Beat me to it.

I can't imagine where you might have seen that Miller Park logo. They must have buried it somewhere.

richie614.jpg

Nope, I'm drawing a blank. :P

Archived