Dear God no

slats7

I don't watch the Bucs very often, but I've seen the jerseys and know they're included in Madden, for example. If they don't wear them, they should.

Bucs black = fashion. I'm as big as a Bucs fan as you can be and if they have them available, it's news to me. They sell them and Madden has them, but that's just a $$$ maker. They look cool, but they hardly wear the normal red anyway. They don't have time for an alternate.

KISSwall09.jpg

I don't watch the Bucs very often, but I've seen the jerseys and know they're included in Madden, for example. If they don't wear them, they should.

They won't. Simple reason: HEAT. According to Gruden and seconded by old man Glazer along with half the team, those black jerseys are WAY TOO HOT to be wearing in the Gulf Coast sun. That's also the reason the Bucs usually are in white at home during the first half of the season (and sometimes longer than that); it's been that way for several years now. I myself ain't much a fan of the black alt (which DOES exist, but will never be seen on the field barring some kind of miracle breakthrough), but what the Buccaneers need to do--and probably would if the NFL rulemakers would allow it--is bust out a PEWTER alt. Pweter shell, pewter alt, white pants--that'd be fresh. (But blame the No-Fun rulemakers for that not coming to fruition; apparently pewter is "too neutral" a color and thus can't be used as a jersey color. Right--and the Pats get away with a "silver" alt...hmmm...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived