NHL All-Star Jerseys

randyc

Wow, vvery good concept. Just one question. Is the Western white jersey meant to be used at the same time as the white Eastern, and vice versa with the silver? If so, they may not be contrasting enough.

thats something i thought about but if you guys want to i could make a black version of the jerseys, if i can find the time.

iGLssSH.png

Those are pretty nice, you should just try to incorporate Dallas's colors into the jerseys. Really nice template though.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Man those are sweet! Where is the All-Star game this year?

Dallas

You have to either have a black one or use te East grey jersey with the West white jersey or vise-versa. The grey jerseys are almost the same except for the red or blue accent.

saBS.png

It's done well, good ideas. But personally, i just don't like them. I like how the past few years its has been a more old school traditional jersey with the crest on the front or something, i liked that.

Especially when the first time World vs NA was introduced...i loved those jersies as well where the world wore collars while the north america didn't.

frp-16726.gif

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I like them. Not sure if Colorado numbers will fly in Dallas though.

I'm not really a fan of using the host team's colours in the uniforms, because pretty soon it will just degenerate into using the hot team's jerseys with NHL logos instead of team crests.

Archived