Sign in to follow this  
BRYWHIT

AZ Cardnials Stadium patch

The Preds secondary logo for the first few years was an arena logo..the tower on the logo is a tribute to the tower on the arena.

NSH_132.gif

My extended middle finger is a tribute to the suckiness of that patch.

PANTONE, I can't tell you how much you've just ruined a great illusion. Up until this very moment, this is the scene I was picturing from your compound in CO (only with a few more computers around:)

pantone.png

Interesting note, check out the '88 uniform featuring the patch for the war on drugs (not that you can make it out), never knew something like that was worn in the League...

I wonder how many players blew lines at halftime while wearing this patch - after all, we're talking about LA in the '80s...

Actually, the NFL pulled the plug on the "Drug Use is Life Abuse" patch, saying the Rams had not got league approval to wear it.

I've seen glimpses of this patch on their jerseys. Does any one have a good pic or a closeup? Will they wear this all year? Has anyone ever worn a patch dedicated to a stadium before?... I'll hang up and listen.

I have to post this since I was present at the first game there:

CardinalsStadiumInauguralSeason2006.jpg

It reminds me of the graphic when they were teasing the unveiling of the new logo. Very nice.

I clearly remember the Rams wearing a patch their first year in St. Louis, anyone wanna take a crack at finding a pic of that one?

2kt3.jpg

Interesting note, check out the '88 uniform featuring the patch for the war on drugs (not that you can make it out), never knew something like that was worn in the League...

1ch0.jpg