Nhl project

Snowcap30

time for a bump.... BOS added

Bruins - i kept the home/away jerseys they have now beacuse i feel that they fit the bruins perfectly. i took away their bear logo and i think it was good. i also made their alt. jersey a reto jersey beacuse i think all original 6 teams should have one

Very nice work on the Bruins Alternate. I think they would sell a lot of those if they had one like that.

I hope you follow through and do alternates for the other Original Six teams since I like your style very much.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't take anyone seriously who bashes that logo while sporting the vegas-by-fisher-price Columbus logo. That damn thing is gawdawful."

Ouch, alright. I'm going to continue to bash the Thrashers Batman logo. It's a T. The letter T, there's no bird-like aspect to it. It's just a T with a little more detail.

At least the BJ's logo has some meaning behind the whole logo. And the new logo hasn't been uploaded and I'm too lazy to put in the link for the new one. So I'm sticking with the Ribbon one.

Let's go Pens!

Good natured reply, Mikey, and I appreciate it.. I didn't intend it to sound quite as sharp as it sounded when you quoted me.

The Thrasher's T is bird-like... it is a silhouette (sp?) of a bird flying directly up. The top little bump is the head, the pointy bottom is the tail, the T are the wings... PLUS it is a T for Thrashers. Pretty clever.

We all like different stuff. Thats cool, and its fun to talk about. Thusly why we are all here.

Rock on.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The Thrasher's T is bird-like... it is a silhouette (sp?) of a bird flying directly up. The top little bump is the head, the pointy bottom is the tail, the T are the wings... PLUS it is a T for Thrashers. Pretty clever.

I've always liked the T logo for some reason... I never saw the bird, and even now that it's been explained, and I see how it could be interpreted as a bird, and even perhaps meant to be a bird, I don't accept it as a bird. I think it's just a crazy looking T with the Thrashers nice colour scheme woven in, and for that I like that logo.

In the past few months, especially with the release of the Thrashers' terrible third (IMO... I know you like it JQK), I've really gained an appreciation for how nice the Thrashers look really is... Maybe a little too crazy at times, but when you consider the other stuff that has been released in the last few years/months (Columbus home/away, Mooterus, Phe-yawn-ix, Isles Orange, Atlanta third), it ranks up there as one of the better identities.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

2 more added...

BUF - more of a concept than an update. i used there old style jersey with a twist, darkened the colors, and used the 3rd jersey logo. the alt is a concept by jsº because i think its friggin awesome

COL - based on a concept that frylock did when i told him to change the colors. the alt. didnt come out the way i wanted but its ok. the theme is to go more cold. the maroon kills the look IMO

comments?

untitled-1.png

I like the Buffalo one, but I would prefer the gold to be more yellow.

As for the Avs, I just don't think that is better than what they have now. Too monochromatic for me. This is the first thing you have done that I don't think is better than what the team already has. I don't support the all-blue look, and even if they did it there would have to be a lot more contrast between the shades of blue.

All in good fun.  Thanks for explaining the bird/T logo for me, but I don't know I still just don't seem to like it as a main logo.  The Bird in Cereal Bowl logo just has that weird drawing me in effect for some reason.

And now that I'm looking at my reply, I hope I didn't sound so rude, sorry if I came off as such.

Let's go Pens!

• 3 weeks later...

wow this deserves a big bump...

ok ive updated my list since i had time to work on the 2day..

Calgary Flames - i used the home striping pattern to match the other and took away the tiedown. also i used white logo/numbers/letters.

Carolina Hurricanes - Not much of a change, just addes silver to the numbers and i adjusted a line on the away unis

Chicago Blackhawks - used the black as the home and red as alt, added a line btw the numbers to be consistant with stripes. also added tiedown bc its an oldschool team

Columbus Blue Jackets - i used the 3rd jersey as the main jersey and worked from there. the away didnt come out like i wanted it but i think this one jersey that can have alternating logos ***I MITE CHANGE THESE UNIS ***

Detroit Redwings - changed the line on the home and added a white color. brought back the old school with the alt jersey. i think it looks nice with these.

oh and a big thank you to roger for his work with the numbers/letters/logos

untitled-1.png

That white logo on the Flames looks so much better than the black one they use--but could you come up with a different third?

The Sens & Jackets are well done.

The Sabres third reminds me too much of the Preds.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived