Tennessee Titans Concept

GFB

Seems as if the Titans are the flavor of the week. Anyway, I wanted to keep the main roots intact, while still enhancing their look. One thing is that I decided on keeping the "flaming thumbtack", only because I think that it is one of the best helmet logos in the NFL and because the T-sword doesn't fit right on the helmet.

C&C appreciated as always...

Titans-Concept.png

As a huge Titans fan and someone who has saved on his hard drive every Titans concept that has been posted on this board in the last 3 years, I have to say that this one is among my favorites.

The good things about this concept:

1. It gets rid of the shoulder yoke, but doesn't completely abandon it. You have left enough of it to retain its uniqueness.

2. It makes the pant stripes match the rest of the uniform. Even though you went for a modern stripe, in this case it works.

3. It fixes the light blue jersey so that the numbers are the right color. On the current home and away Titans uniforms, whenever the numbers appear on a light blue base (both the shoulder yokes) they are navy outlined in white. Yet somehow on the alternate light blue jersey they have white numbers outlined in navy. That kills me. They also messed up the shoulder numbers on the current alternate, for those keeping score.

What I would like improved

1. The navy pants look pretty bad with all-white socks. Plus, I don't think the NFL allows socks to be uncolored. Just stick the light blue socks there and it will look great.

2. The helmet stripe still looks really lame. Either get rid of it, or add some like blue accents. Maybe just put thin tapered light blue stripes on the outside of the tapered navy stripes.

I would really like to see you make those changes, and maybe a few more tweaks if you see fit, and then repost it.

That red jersey they had a few years back was just a fashion jersey. It was not an official game jersey.

I thought I saw Tennessee wear those uniforms at least once or twice.

nope.

strictly a fashion jersey... never even came close to being worn.

• 5 years later...

first post!

been working on some concepts and instead of starting a new thread, seemed right to drop this here

no modifications to color ,I do have projects in colors schemes ranging from red/navy to sky/gold (and anything in between if anyone's interested

MASTER5slanted8helmetspreadwskirtlogosnavyiron.jpg

Well for one I don't know what rotating the logos would do and a navy blue helmet just isn't right for the Titans....secondly you kind of hijacked GFB's thread so it's not the right place to post here

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Archived