First Uniforms with New Template

mohelmets

It was made in a respectful manner. It was directed at teh fact that when peopel made suggestions your comments were just that you didnt design it just took teh parts of other ones. Which is a shot at the gusy who did teh real work.

If you want an example first his arms and too small for the sleeve opening His neck is too low into teh Jersey. He has shoes on all angles except side view. Start there and let me know.

Malek

It was made in a respectful manner. It was directed at teh fact that when peopele made suggestions your comments were just that you didnt design it just took the parts of other ones. Which is a shot at the guys who did the real work.

If you want an example first his arms are too small for the sleeve opening or teh jersey happens to be too wide shoulder wise for his arms, His neck is too low into teh Jersey, He has shoes on all angles except side view. Start there and let me know.

Malek

It was made in a respectful manner. It was directed at teh fact that when peopele made suggestions your comments were just that you didnt design it just took the parts of other ones. Which is a shot at the guys who did the real work.

If you want an example first his arms are too small for the sleeve opening or teh jersey happens to be too wide shoulder wise for his arms, His neck is too low into teh Jersey, He has shoes on all angles except side view. Start there and let me know.

Malek

What do you want me to say? Something to the effect that I'm an expert graphic designer? Well, I'm not....and I'll respond to your comments the same way....I didn't MAKE the original templates....I'm not good enough to make one of my own, so I thought I would combine others into one....If I were a capable designer, I would have done my own...

I think I will just scrap the entire idea and stick with the original football template...I just wanted to see for myself what this would look like....I'm not good enough to correct everything people have noticed should be corrected...

I may work on it here and there to see what I can do with it...

Thanks to everyone who thought it was a good idea and liked it...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

What do you want me to say you ask how you can fix it and whats wrong with it, I respond then you say well you didnt design it. So why did i even respond if you werent able to fix it.

I'm not going to get into a pissing contest....I left the original templates as is...If everyone is going to find faults in them, then they need to talk to the original designers...

End of discussion...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

its not the arms or head or jersey that is the problem...it is your setup of proportions that is the problem.

there is no pissing contest...because you lost.

Then you tell me what appears to be out of proportion to you? That's been kind of a problem....If I make the arms bigger, then it may as well be an ape wearing it, because his knuckles will drag the ground....

And if there was no contest, how did I lose????? hmmm??

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

I'm just confused as to what you were looking for then? Why did you post it? You said it wasn't a uniform concept. You were just using the HS jersey to fill your new template. Fair enough. So we're gonna help you with the template. But, you're not good enough to make changes based on the recommendations? Then why did you post your new template?

I'm just confused as to what you were looking for then? Why did you post it? You said it wasn't a uniform concept. You were just using the HS jersey to fill your new template. Fair enough. So we're gonna help you with the template. But, you're not good enough to make changes based on the recommendations? Then why did you post your new template?

Like I said in another thread....Forget the whole thing even existed....All these two threads have been is a bitching contest between everyone else saying who came out with something similar first and nobody paying attention to the fact that I didn't MAKE the original templates...If I change someone else's work, then I'm going to be accused of stealing, right?....I guess this whole thing was a bad idea from the get go...

I also said that I will work on it from time to time to see if I CAN make it any better...My graphics skills are just not up to others on this board who create amazing stuff....I just wanted to see what people thought of the idea of the template at first....I explained what I did and people still knocked the original templates when all I did was combine a couple of them...I had nothing to do with the originals, other than combining a couple of elements....If they want to complain about the original templates themselves, that's fine...Don't complain to me about it, though...

Take a look at the first thread.... "New" Football Uniform Template ....Nothing but bickering and some compliments here and there....Maybe I should have said that I was graphically challenged and couldn't correct about 80 or 90% of the stuff people would find...

It wasn't until this thread we are at now that people started suggesting things to be fixed....If it was such a big deal to them, why didn't they suggest them while I was working on it instead of until I was finished? Also, I can only correct things I did, such as adding the arms and head, not the original templates themselves...

If you want to make recommendations, then recommend on the parts I did....I think I've pretty much explained what I did about 100 times by now and STILL, nobody seems to pay attention to that fact...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Archived