O-PA: Greece Beats U.S.

DEAD!

Although there's honestly no excuse for a whole group of millionaire athletes losing in international play, where the other teams MAYBE have 2-3 NBA-caliber players on the roster.

Actually Greece didn't have a singal NBA player on their team.

We invented the freakin' sport!

Your Canadian? :flagcanada:

Don't even try pulling that :censored:. You canucks always claim :censored: that isn't yours... STOP IT!

:)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Is it me, or i just really dont care about a bunch on whining, overpaid players who act like there proud to be playing for USA Basketball? Dont know about you, but I cant wait for Football and Hockey to start. Basketball? who cares.

yankeesfansd4.png91140975269.png

Isles1.gifirelandnw9.png

neyyorkjetsdj1.gif

sig3_605.jpg

chevroletij6.png

How the hell did we lose? We invented the freakin' sport!

I have lost faith in U.S. Basketball.

Simple, because we've been caught up to by the World.

Time to prepare for the 2010 Worlds, because we're not qualifying for the Olympics -- Argentina gets the Americas' spot.

Hey, the Americas Qualy gives two spots.

In the continent USA and Argentina are the basketball first class national teams.

Beware of Brazil and Puerto Rico but I think USA and Argentina will get those 2 spots.

Fortunatelly for you, Americans, you have unlimited basket talent... Argentina isn't in that situation. The (Argentinean) Golden Generation seems not having more change. The sub 21 Argentinean national team isn't so good as the top national team.

When Ginobili, Nocioni and Co. will retire, Argentina will be back to its usual second rate level.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived