College Colors Day Classic

meetthemets

Saw this on Fresno State's Website...

ccd2.gif

College Colors Day

Establishing a new tradition in college football, Fresno State and Nevada will play in the inaugural College Colors Day Classic football game on September 1. The Classic, which will highlight the 83-year old rivalry between these two institutions, will cap off one of the nation's newest holidays, College Colors Day. College Colors Day, created by The Collegiate Licensing Company and its Consortium of colleges and universities, coincides with "back to school" and the kick-off of the college football season. College Colors Day seeks to celebrate and promote the traditions and spirit that drive collegiate athletics by encouraging fans, alumni and students from across the country to wear apparel of their favorite college throughout the day of September 1, 2006.

Well, I definitely didn't know about this, but I feel a lot better about wearing my Buckeyes hat to work today! lol

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived