Sign in to follow this  
IronChefShark

49ers mascot "Sourdough Sam" gets made over

so we all agree. he looks like he belongs in san fran? if you're catching what i am throwing out there.

and you best stay clear of that subject <_<

Durrrrr, huh huh. San Francisco is for the gays!!!!! DURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Seriously, how long till people finally figure out the joke is old, untrue, and pretty stupid?

When people figure out that it doesn't rain 24/7 in Washington State.

so we all agree. he looks like he belongs in san fran? if you're catching what i am throwing out there.

I wouldn't say he looks gay or anything. He just looks like a Marlboro or a Wrangler jeans kinda guy from the ads now.

He does look like Woody from Toy Story...definitely not gay.

"Somebody's poisoned the water hole!"

I had to reread that. I thought it said "Someone poisoned the glory hole" :D

gone from this

sam.jpg

to this

SOURDOUGSAM.jpg

apparently they sent him to the weight room and also took a bar of soap and shaver to him :wacko:

...and got a hold of Greg Anderson's number as well... :therock:

Durrrrr, huh huh. San Francisco is for the gays!!!!! DURRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Seriously, how long till people finally figure out the joke is old, untrue, and pretty stupid?

While old and stupid it isn't very untrue

Among the 50 states, Vermont had the highest concentration of same-sex couples (nearly 1 percent of all households), followed by California, Washington, Massachusetts, and Oregon.

Among large metropolitan areas (population above 500,000), San Francisco, California had the highest concentration of same-sex couples (1.75 percent of all households), followed by Oakland, California, Seattle, Washington, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Austin, Texas.

Its Briscoe County Jr.

bad-luck-betty-04.jpg

SOURDOUGSAM.jpg

That's what I said above--that show was not given a proper chance--it was hilarious.

I agree, I think they have the entire season 1 (only season) on DVD now.

The "new" Sourdough Sam looks like University of Nebraska's Herbie Husker after his 2003 makeover.

Edited by JH42XCC

I still say he looks like Mel. Can't you see him getting pulled over?

"Are you a Raiders fan? You look like a :censored: Radiers fan. Raiders fans are responsible for starting all the wars!"

I still have to go with Huey as the closest match.

As for Bruce Campbell he did play a Cowboy in the highly under-rated "Adeventures of Brisco County Jr."

I had the pilot on a VHS tape a number of years ago, but lent it out and never got it back.

Forget trying to get the tape back.

They have a very nice DVD package of the show just released July of '06.

All 27 episodes on eight discs with lots of extras.

Enjoy

Briscoe County Jr on DVD

Am I only one who's noticed that his mouth is open? He's a mascot, that's not just an expression for the picture, he can't close his mouth. So no matter where he goes, he's going to have that hanging jaw.

I still have to go with Huey as the closest match.

As for Bruce Campbell he did play a Cowboy in the highly under-rated "Adeventures of Brisco County Jr."

I had the pilot on a VHS tape a number of years ago, but lent it out and never got it back.

Forget trying to get the tape back.

They have a very nice DVD package of the show just released July of '06.

All 27 episodes on eight discs with lots of extras.

Enjoy

Briscoe County Jr on DVD

Oh I forgot about getting it back long ago--I do plan to get it on DVD one of these days...

Holy crap! I can't believe how much the new Sourdough Sam looks like the new Herbie Husker.

Please, Nebraska, bring back the blond-haired Herbie in the bib overalls.

Terrible update.

Almost as bad as trading the old mustachioed Bernie Brewer for the new, child-molestor-smile version they have now....

The older one looked like a bearded dwarf (of the Snow White variety), so the Huey Lewis/Bruce Campbell mascot does look better in comparison IMO.