presenting...the Philadelphia Eagles!

tBBP

What everyone else said. :grin: I wish they brought back the Papale era unis as an alternate instead of the boring and unnecessary black jerseys they use now. I don't want a full return of the kelly and silver, but once or twice a year would be nice.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

good use of the silver as opposed to too much black. i like the concept very much except for the shoulders. they just seem to stand out more than they should. like too much attention is drawn there. it still looks good the way it is, but cutting down on some of the action in the shoulder area would make it better in my opinion. good job, though!

SignatureCCSL.png

PHLeagles.png

Let the C&C commence!

I like what they have now compared to your concept. I like the black facemask better than the white facemask. I'm not too thrilled about the silver/gray pants either. Also, black cleats rock.

I really like what you've done with the sleeves. Maybe integrate that into the current look with black outlining and I think it would be great.

However, the old look would make a great alternate, so they can lose those black jerseys. I'm still a bit bummed they didn't go old school for the last regular season game at the vet. They decided to go with the monotone green look. Yuck!

Very classy look.

I agree with Moser, though- the alt looks like the Kotite Jets more than the Kotite Eagles. Never a good thing.

My only other suggestion would be to ditch the white pants. They're pretty unnecessary, and combined with the shoulder hoops on the home jersey there's too much white for a home uniform (think new Vikings uniforms).

The best move of all is minimizing the black. Whoever thought black and really, really dark green would look good together should be banished to the Orlando Thunder Memorial Jail for Fashion Atrocity.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Very classy look.

I agree with Moser, though- the alt looks like the Kotite Jets more than the Kotite Eagles. Never a good thing.

My only other suggestion would be to ditch the white pants. They're pretty unnecessary, and combined with the shoulder hoops on the home jersey there's too much white for a home uniform (think new Vikings uniforms).

The best move of all is minimizing the black. Whoever thought black and really, really dark green would look good together should be banished to the Orlando Thunder Memorial Jail for Fashion Atrocity.

how about whoever thought up the Vikings' new look? Nice in theory...WAY OFF in execution...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh crimony! This is an amazing concept, couldn't have seen better execution on an Eagles concept than this! I always appreciate how much effort, work and research you put into your concepts (either these, or the airlines concepts)

Keep up the AWESOME work.

Nice job. Love the nod to the 80's uniforms. I wish they had those back.

Were the 60's Eagles unis much different from the mutli-striped 80's unis? I know they had the white helmets, but I can't remember what their jerseys looked like.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

the Eagles had a couple different unis in the 60s...

early 60s (1960 for sure, probably most of the decade), the homes were plain green with white numbers, the roads had two green stripes under the sleeve numbers.

late 60s, right before 69, both jerseys had the two stripes under the sleeve numbers...and also had Colts stripes above said digits.

69, of course, they had the white helmets for home games, and green helmets for the road, and they went plain with the jerseys again: home was green with white numbers outlined in black, and the whites were the reverse...though oddly enough, in 1970 when they wore white helmets fulltime, apparently they took the outline off the numbers even though they added black trim to the wings. I think you all know the rest of the story.

now onto B's concept, though I always liked the green pants, I'm cool with the return to silver pants and the overall style, though I'd lose the white pants. the fauxback...accurate style, right inept coach, wrong team ;) I'll leave it at that. nice job, though, son

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I absolutely love this concept. For you to take a team, who already appears as one the most consistent and classy teams in the league, and improve their entire package with such subtle touches is brilliance. Great job, if they wore these they would look even more amazing.

again...thank to all who've offered their "two rusted Lincolns" on this--and all my other stuff as well. I'm working on tweaking this thing a little bit based off some suggestions. As soon as it's done I'll post my update.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived