Oregon's new unis in action

FiddySicks

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When you type in Worst Jersey Ever, in Google Image Search the first picture that comes up is oregon's new jersey.

Bwahahaha I thought you were kidding but I did it and they actually do come up!! :D That's priceless!

To be fair, the numbering on those is the font used in last year's Civil War game, which is much worse than the actual numbering used on the new jerseys. The new numbering is actually sort of cool. But I believe that the rest of the jersey design is the same.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Actually, Judas Priest was quoted saying "No, we wouldn't wear those Oregon uniforms. Even in a video or in concert. Because they're ugly as hell, that's why."

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

I really like this particular combination. When they start getting into all of the options that the yellow jerseys, pants, and helmets allow then we can call those the worst uniforms ever, but these are sharp.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Sorry guys but deal with a little change here. To put so much attention to calling them ugly, sounds more like a bunch of old farts complaining about them new fangled phones people carry around in their pockets. Seriously take away the Daimond plate and these are really very very simple uniforms.

Compare to Cross State Rival OSU

317146.jpg

Piping piping everywhere!!

So many teams are going with sweeping panels and piping and stripes that look like suspenders...What's a little Diamond plate.

Sorry guys but deal with a little change here. To put so much attention to calling them ugly, sounds more like a bunch of old farts complaining about them new fangled phones people carry around in their pockets. Seriously take away the Daimond plate and these are really very very simple uniforms.

Compare to Cross State Rival OSU

317146.jpg

Piping piping everywhere!!

So many teams are going with sweeping panels and piping and stripes that look like suspenders...What's a little Diamond plate.

Design first unveiled by Nike's other little guinea pig...U. of Miami.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 2 weeks later...

Archived