Nhl x-line uniform project

nitroseed

After JKR vectorized the Predators' X-Line logo and after I did the Thrashers' one, someone mentioned something about putting X-Line logos on actual uniforms. So I said to myself, "self, this would be an interesting project to take on." And with that, I have begun my X-Line Uniform project! I will update this list as I complete new uniforms for each team that has an X-Line logo available. Progress may be a bit slow since I have to vectorize these logos myself, so it may be a few days before a new concept is posted. And also, on some of these, the fonts will not be exact because I don't have the font or I may have just changed them entirely to suit my taste.

By the way, these will be original uniform designs. I will not be taking a team's existing uniform and slapping the logo on it. With that, here's the current in-progress list (in ABC order):

Atlanta Thrashers (Currently in progress)

Minnesota Wild (Completed 11.29.2003, Updated 11.30.2003)

As always, comments and criticism are welcome and encouraged. Uniforms aren't my usual area of expertise, so this will be a new experience for me. Let 'er rip!

So... no comments whatsoever except from Ez? ???

well since you are fishing for compliments...lol... i like tha design and that would be an awesome shoulder patch for the wild... nice work as always nitro... cant wait to see the penguin one...

ps... if you are doing xline in ai... just curious if you could do the BYU one...lol...  :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

well since you are fishing for compliments...lol...

I'm not fishing for compliments. I'm fishing for ANY kind of feedback, negative or positive. I don't want people just to kiss my ass and say it's great if they think it sucks. If you don't like it, be honest. Otherwise, I'll never get any better! :)

k like i said i like the design... but im not a fan of the numbers... too square and the lines look too skinny... i dunno just looks kind off for some reason...

edit.... and the name plate seems really small too... especially compared to the numbers

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Looks really good assuming the light colored jersey would be wheat. If you intend to have white in the other jersey there needs to be white in this one though.

Wait... if a team has a white jersey, as most do, then they have to have white trim of some sort on their dark jersey? ???

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Looks really good assuming the light colored jersey would be wheat. If you intend to have white in the other jersey there needs to be white in this one though.

Wait... if a team has a white jersey, as most do, then they have to have white trim of some sort on their dark jersey? ???

That's my rule...it's about being CONSISTANT with colors ya know... :;):

Baseball I have various setups that work since they use a neutral grey jersey for the most part, but for other sports I like that rule.

The Wild's real home jersey doesn't even use white in it. The trim around the bottom is the wheat color. Point noted though. This is more of a third jersey-esque project, though. There wouldn't necessarily be a home or road uniform, just a home-third.

The Wild's real home jersey doesn't even use white in it. The trim around the bottom is the wheat color. Point noted though. This is more of a third jersey-esque project, though. There wouldn't necessarily be a home or road uniform, just a home-third.

That's fine then. As for their current jerseys, that's one of many reasons why their green jersey is horrible.

Ok.  I got 5 of the logos.  I dont know if I should post em.  It sounds like you guys have some project going so I would not want to screw it up.  I have NYR, BOSTON, KINGS, BLUES AND NY.  Just tell me if you want em and I will post em.  I can get all the logos but it will take me more time.

So... no comments whatsoever except from Ez? ???

well since you are fishing for compliments...lol... i like tha design and that would be an awesome shoulder patch for the wild... nice work as always nitro... cant wait to see the penguin one...

ps... if you are doing xline in ai... just curious if you could do the BYU one...lol... :D

i have most of the college x-lines done, if you want the byu one, gmac, PM me.......nitro, amazing as usual!

Archived