Tennessee Tech finally releases new logo

MrOrangeman

TTU_Crest_WEB.jpg

Personally, I like this one. The crest's burst imagery also looks like spread wings. Would make better sense for a phoenix, but still...it's a cool effect, and a decent replacement for the timeless and classic interlocking TTU logo.

Although the more I look at it, the more it makes me think of Tennessee-Martin's Skyhawks logo. Interesting.

TnMar_7122.gif

Talk about an overabundance of logo variations... secondary and tertiary logos are fine, but this is ridiculous.

You're right. Way too many logos. When creating a new identity, a team should focus on one maybe two logos. This many just weakens the brand.

this must be Rickabaugh, because the trade mark icon is outlined in the yellow outline of the creature. I hate that.

That's the first thing that cought my eye, too. I hate it too, not only because it looks bad, but it's also impropper usage of the symbol. The TM stmbol should be placed next to your work, not in it somewhere.

TTU_Crest_WEB.jpg

Personally, I like this one. The crest's burst imagery also looks like spread wings. Would make better sense for a phoenix, but still...it's a cool effect, and a decent replacement for the timeless and classic interlocking TTU logo.

Although the more I look at it, the more it makes me think of Tennessee-Martin's Skyhawks logo. Interesting.

TnMar_7122.gif

Whoa, OVC fans?

Archived