Another Fantasy Football Thing

JamieRose

so, i changed my team's name to the Pawtuxet Bombers, and tried making a logo in my newly acquired Inkscape. Needless to say, I'm not so good so far....

Bombers1.png

okay, now what the image was supposed to be was a football (or football shaped object) with flames or sparks coming out of the back...

so basically, let me know what you think of the ideea and if you can, give me tips and suggestions on how to make this logo look like.......anything

maybe I should switch back to paint and photoshop..

TDZiMMB.png

Since it's for a fake team, just steal this logo and play with it...

B0000D8J0P.01-A1H5JA6B1IOZ8B._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Really though, you should be concentrating more on your players, seeing as a logo doesn't get you points on Sundays.

Ok, once again, why are you here?

You'll get used to inkscape. That is what I use, and I like it. I wasn't too good with it at first. Not that I am good with it now or anything, but I think I have gotten a little better.

besides that, I pretty much agree with what most everybody else said. Make the sparks/flames start at the middle of the ball. Add laces to the ball, and make the top and bottom curve the same. Make the highlights and shadows curve with the ball more. Just keep messing with it, I don't think it is a bad idea.

MegatronSig2.jpg

You'll get used to inkscape. That is what I use, and I like it. I wasn't too good with it at first. Not that I am good with it now or anything, but I think I have gotten a little better.

inkscape is a pretty good little deal for free. it can't get stuff looking good.

as for your logo, spend a lot of time doing different alternatives. don't get caught up in one way of shaping it. dont copy the other logo as one has suggested, but just create several options that you can work with.

SignatureCCSL.png

Since it's for a fake team, just steal this logo and play with it...

B0000D8J0P.01-A1H5JA6B1IOZ8B._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Really though, you should be concentrating more on your players, seeing as a logo doesn't get you points on Sundays.

Okay buddy, this is a concepts board. We talk about logos. If you want to talk about players go to one of the fantasy boards, and if he steals a logo how is it a concept. You know you should think before you post.

Archived