Wake Forest Demon Deacons

bsbasher11

no offense, but...as opposed to this crap? the one sleeve thing is a joke. as if the cookie cutter nike piping wasnt enough... Not trying to discourage you, just be more original man

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

First off, awesome to see a Wake concept. But I don't consider what they have now "crap." Nor do I consider everything Nike makes to be crap. I do like the whit outline on the WF. I do not like the number font. It's just not very footbally, if you know what I mean. I also do not like the back piping or the one gold sleeve. The gold coming from the colar is a little much. Losing the gold pants is a bad thing. Finally, who is #5 named Wilson?

as a demon deacon i have to respond to this...and say i basically hate it - like big ben said, what they have now isn't crap - second, i also agree with the font, it looks sloppy in the concept and that would never fly on a football jersey - third, the gold sleeve on the alt looks horrible, it looks horrible on every school that has ever done it, and i'd be outraged if wake did it - fourth, the black mono is good, white mono is bad, just too plain - and lastly, wayyyyyyy too much piping - good effort i guess, but i'm sorry i don't like it at all

worldchampsll1.png

My name is J. Wilson my number is 5

Im 16 give me a break

The different colored sleeves is used only for homecoming :evil:

Age is no excuse. There have been some phenomenal concepts by members your age.

There are members here of all ages. People who call things as they see them. If it's ugly, you'll know. If it's good, for some reason you'll be less likely to know.

If you're afraid of potentially harsh critique, don't post anything.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The different colored sleeves is used only for homecoming :evil:

No one would go.

Seriously though, I hate age being an accuse for a so-so concept. Myself, I am fifteen, a paint user, and I have never played the age card when a concept of mine isn't liked. If not many people like your concept, don't complain and try to use the fact that you are only sixteen as the reason that it is not well recieved, fix it. Do something about it instead of standing idlely by and watching the negative posts pile up.

Archived