Cap-Ink Hockey League

capn89

This week's matchup is the Jedi Masters vs the Alexandria Cardinals.

For the Jedi Masters, it's a pretty basic jersy with a wacky design element.

Game3Jedi.jpgGame3Jedi2.jpg

As for the Cardinals. It's the Florida panthers jersey design, mixed with a different color scheme and the Arizona Cardinals logo.

Game3Cardinals.jpgGame3Cardinals2.jpg

Both look pretty good, I must say. The Jedi jersey's a bit out there for my taste, but it works well at least.

Again, I'm trying to figure out the players....Jedi looks like Roenick or Brind'Amour.

Thank you. Yeah, the Jedi one is a bit far-fetched. Nothing I'd ever actually hope to see for real, but for a fantasy league, I can get away with it :P

As for the players, we have Parrish for the Jedi and Audette for the Cardinals. I do see the resemblance to Brindy, though.

I'd use maybe a different colour for the lightsabres so they don't blend into the striping so much. As a huge Star Wars fan, your only options would be appropriate Jedi lightsabre colours; green and purple (you already tried blue).

the Jedi jersey, that's one of those cases where Cap can go crazier than I can due to my own program's limits...I got a few words for that one: Luke...I am your father...it is true :vaderandluke:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like how the Jedi jersey looks on the flat image, but I think the player model stretching in the game takes away from it. If it were possible to keep the 'blades' straight in the game, that would be cool.

Ok, so I decided to toy around with the Jedi a bit, although they may not be used in tomorrow's game (if ever, depending on response) I decided I would share them as well as a bonus.

The jersey on the right is the originally "Road" jersey, the ones on the left are two views of the new version which features a white base color, as opposed to gray.

JEDA2.jpgJEDA3.jpg

For a bonus, I've included a new version of the "Home" jerseys.

JEDH2.jpgJEDH3.jpg

I'd use maybe a different colour for the lightsabres so they don't blend into the striping so much. As a huge Star Wars fan, your only options would be appropriate Jedi lightsabre colours; green and purple (you already tried blue).
I gave green a try, with the old design, and it just didn't seem right having all the blue and black and the only thing that was green were the saber blades, which is why I decided to try changing up the color scheme.
the Jedi jersey, that's one of those cases where Cap can go crazier than I can due to my own program's limits...I got a few words for that one: Luke...I am your father...it is true
I can go pretty crazy :P
I like how the Jedi jersey looks on the flat image, but I think the player model stretching in the game takes away from it. If it were possible to keep the 'blades' straight in the game, that would be cool.
It is a shame what the game rendering can do to designs, I include both the flat image and the game image because each has it's own pros and cons when it comes to presenting. I think they work well together, each giving an idea about how it might actually look.

i just dont like how the light sabre bends at the shoulder. its like...its defected or something.

One possible explanation is that the sabers have ED, which there is a cure for. But if the lightsaber remains extended for more than 4 hours it will have to call the doctor.

Archived