Hockey Template

jeh-see

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it is now complete and i am immediately emailing to the following addresses. If i am leaving someone out (this includes previous recipients and the beta testers), QUOTE this post with ur email address as the message and ill email it over. Also, if ur address is on here and ud like it removed upon recieving the template PM me and ill edit this post removing your address. To ensure privacy, though im sure most of us on here are ok with everyone else enough not to care, i wont put WHOSE email address it is. if i left you out, dont take it personally, just follow the posted instructions in this message and the problem will be rectified ASAP.

Here are the people that should be checking their email in the next 10 minutes:

shamurr@hotmail.com

morrisdesign@hotmail.com

matt_pritch77@hotmail.com

rshs1991@hotmail.com

malk@surfaceink.co.uk

cole@doubleminor.net

audieomann@yahoo.com

justanoddball@yahoo.com

darn_gm@yahoo.ca

ecker33foothil@cox.net

tomrw41@yahoo.com

cory@hilocoathletic.com

domgreco2929@yahoo.com

tward333@charter.net

eskeskeys@hotmail.com

wildwinger88@yahoo.com

losangeles_kings@hotmail.com

Hockeydood1370@hotmail.com

mohelmetshs@centurytel.net

mrp0rkribs@gmail.com

pshwadesign@hotmail.com

ok, now, PLEASE let me know ASAP if there are problems on the template, as well as ways to improve it for future versions. I am also always looking for jersey designs I may have left out do to either ignorance that it exsisted or the inability to find a good, clean picture of it to go off of.

And here is a tip for the template. the numbers on there in the layer marked "settings" and is also the LAST layer on the entire page are to tell you how far over to move the layers so that they line up perfectly up and down ur page (the settings are to have the picture fit on ONE printed page up to three full uniforms). hope that makes sense.

let me know.

~UJ

PS-i cant wait to see what u guys can come up with using this.

Is it possible this uniform can be made into a blank .JPEG or a .GIF template that you could post on the template requests page?

see, i have no problem with doing that, but the thing is there are SO many options and cuts and so on, that to post blank versions of them all would take half the night. are there specific designs u want?

The Sabres set looks amazing. Is that the only change you made since the Beta run?

If it is, no sweat. If a lot of changes were made, do you think you could send me the final one? Thanks a bunch.

yeah, i made quite a few tinkers and additions. shoot me ur email again, too, please. also, ribs, i could have sworn i sent urs last night, but you and fatty send me ur emails as well just to be on the safe side, ill send urs over too.

ok, got it. i did receive a message in my email that that was an invalid address and immediately went to the PMs i recieved and saw that i had copied it right, but its clarified now, ill be send these out in a moment guys, hang tight.

J

Archived