Hockey Template

jeh-see

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright guys. I am ready to roll these. There is really nothing else I can do to these, barring suggestions/additions/ommissions you guys have for me, until next Saturday when Buffalo rolls their new uniforms.

These are just some of the features:

-All commonly used collar styles

-Gloves (with all options of editing available)

-Helmet (layers are hidable in case you are doing a retro uni and dont want helmets worn)

-Socks

-Standard hockey shorts

-Long pants (though, admittedly, this is the weakest feature of the template due to lack of space. Suggestions welcome)

-Front and rear jersey views

-Hidable "markers" to help you pinpoint where to put crests, sleeve numbers, back numbers and shoulder patches

-A blank color pallete, with both primary and secondary color strips, so that you can show color-by-color, your teams scheme

-All jersey cuts and striping patterns from the following leagues:

---NHL

---AHL

---ECHL (both versions)

---UHL

---OHL

---CHL

---QMJHL

---Elite League UK

---SPHL

---WHA (All versions)

---WHL

---as well as a few jersey styles i thought were cool in my searches

-Meshing and all known mesh cuts

-Practice jersey cut (yes, u can even do practice jerseys for your team)

Please, if you are interested in obtaining this template, PM me with ur email address. If ANY of you see something I have left out or need to fix, i need to know, i want this to be usuable for EVERYONE, with as little grief involved as possible.

thanks, and i hope you enjoy.

one request on my part...those of you that already have copies of the beta, can u whip up something quick and easy and different to throw in this post, just to show off some of the features of the template, id appreciate it. nothing fancy, i dont even care if you put logos on the shirts or not.

~UJ

I'minterested in the template. My email: is Duckman00@verizon.net

Archived