Tb lightning concept

jkrdevil

Nice to see someone made the plain Bolt logo other than me. I like that. When they use it on ESPN is really does look sharp. Lighten the blue a bit, and it'll be good.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Simple and sweet.  Very nicely done, not flashy, but old fashion and has that "true" hockey look - great job!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The jerseys are nice.  Simple, clean, consistant.

I know this is just a mistake, but one of the armpit triangles on your white jersey is blue.

The logo.  Looks alright on the white jersey, too plain on the blue one.

Actually, I'm working on a concept for some team using team Canada's template and these colors and, minus the shoulders, it's very similar.\

Nicely done.  Though I still think they need a completely new logo.

Good effort ont he redesign. A little plain, but there is definately the market out there somewhere for plain (see Thrasher's 3rd Thread for a list of those who'd rather see boring)

I agree with the need for a logo freshening. I may give that a try. Or I may not. I'm pretty lazy.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived