2 Minnesota Twins goofs...?

zooropean

In tonight's Twins-Tigers game, Justin Morneau's home blue alt has red colored numbers in the front instead of white. Just a goof I assume.

Second, the Twins road jerseys with the All Star patch have a different number font and no nameplate. Any chance the Twins are making a change?

pMLB2-3085158reg.jpg

The Twins' home blue jerseys have always had red numbers with a white outline on the front, and white numbers with a red outline on the back (along with names in white with a red outline)

As for the jersey you posted, that is a photoshop mock up done by MLB to show the jersey, and it is wrong. The Twins still have the nameplate, and the numberfont used on that jerseys is incorrect.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

The Twins' home blue jerseys have always had red numbers with a white outline on the front, and white numbers with a red outline on the back (along with names in white with a red outline)

As for the jersey you posted, that is a photoshop mock up done by MLB to show the jersey, and it is wrong. The Twins still have the nameplate, and the numberfont used on that jerseys is incorrect.

No, they've always had white numbers on the front of the home alts. Here's how their two navy alts go:

HOME

Front: "Twins" in red outlined in white. Numbers white outlined in Red

Back: Number in Red outlined in white. Player's name in white outlined in red.

ROAD

Front: "Minnesota" in white outlined in red. Number red outlined in white.

Back: Number in red outlined in white. Player's name in white oulined in red.

As for the jersey you posted, that is a photoshop mock up done by MLB to show the jersey, and it is wrong.  The Twins still have the nameplate, and the numberfont used on that jerseys is incorrect.

No, they've always had white numbers on the front of the home alts. Here's how their two navy alts go:

HOME

Front: "Twins" in red outlined in white. Numbers white outlined in Red

Back: Number in Red outlined in white. Player's name in white outlined in red.

ROAD

Front: "Minnesota" in white outlined in red. Number red outlined in white.

Back: Number in red outlined in white. Player's name in white oulined in red.

Ah, yes. I got confused and didn't read correctly. The "Twins" is in red, and the numbers are in white. I thought he was saying the numbers should have matched "Twins" instead of the opposite. My bad.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived