NCAA Uni-Bowl: Round 1:ACC

Lumbergh

Florida States unis are great, I love that color scheme red (or whatever it is technically called) and the gold.

I think it is called garnet. But, none the less the jerseys are really good looking.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

This is actually pretty difficult...

- Boston College: Love the font, it's unique.

- Clemson: Not too fond of the darks, but the white and orange is awesome, really awesome.

- FSU: Like Boston College except without the fancy font.

- UNC: I've never seen that colour combo on a football uniform below and I actually like it.

- Maryland: If the helmet was red instead of white, they'd be the best in the ACC.

Overall though... damn, I gotta go with Clemson. Bright orange and white with a splash of black is too sharp.

stoneraizersig.jpg

virginia, boston college, and maryland are the only teams that aren't horrible in my eyes.

virginia got my vote.

What's wrong with FSU. They're are simple. The only radical parts are the native design on the neckband.

Looking at your sig. FSU plays 8 home and only 4 away games? What a joke. Teams should have to at least try for some balance.

They do try to balance. They usually do have equally balances schedule. Last year they had 5 away and 6 home. It also has to do with the different teams and who hosted last time, etc.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Florida States unis are great, I love that color scheme red (or whatever it is technically called) and the gold.

That would be GARNET there, buddy. Garnet and gold...best color combo in NCAA!!! (nah, not really--but one of the best(

I'd call it a toss-up between FSU and UVa. FSU definitely has the best helmet by far, probably in all of college football (and where'd that get STOLEN from, anyway?), but UVa's look real sharp, too. It'd have looked even better if they had've kept the same nameplate font as years previous--but still, clean and very classy. Appropriate for a team called the Cavaliers.

FSU uses tribal motif for its collar/sleeve ribbing, and that alone is a good enough reason to put them on top. Now if they'd use a slightly thicker jersey so it wouldn't be so damn transparent and switch to tackle-twill numbers--it's be ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

That would be GARNET there, buddy. Garnet and gold...best color combo in NCAA!!! (nah, not really--but one of the best(

I'd call it a toss-up between FSU and UVa. FSU definitely has the best helmet by far, probably in all of college football (and where'd that get STOLEN from, anyway?), but UVa's look real sharp, too. It'd have looked even better if they had've kept the same nameplate font as years previous--but still, clean and very classy. Appropriate for a team called the Cavaliers.

FSU uses tribal motif for its collar/sleeve ribbing, and that alone is a good enough reason to put them on top. Now if they'd use a slightly thicker jersey so it wouldn't be so damn transparent and switch to tackle-twill numbers--it's be ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

I'm guessing he thinks they stole them from the Redskins.

And thanks for reminding me of Garnet.

saBS.png

Archived