My Sabres Jersey

GhostOfChristmassPast

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Ghost...conbluexp3x.jpg

I'm not a graphic artist so can't do the logo I envision. But That is my Jersey design. It's not a recolor of another team. It's meant to tie aspects of the first 36 years of the jersey history together.

I Used the 2 known colors of the upcoming season PMS 282 Blue (Penn state) and Pms 1235 yellow (UCLA). I added the PMS 286 Royal (U.B.) to Tie with the Sabres Historical Royal Blue.

I have nothing to sell. Just a Sabres Fan.

Not TOO shabby. I actually like the use of the royal with the navy and yellow. And you placed them pretty well within the design. The uniform design itself is a bit...much...i guess? Don't really know how to say it. It's not bad, just doesn't work here. I absolutely prefer that logo to the Buffaslug, and think you did a great job with the colors on it. Maybe just do some tweaking with the design and you could have a great concept here, especially since you're not a Graphic Artist. This is actually very good for someone who's not an artist. Keep up the good work. Peace. B)

It has a lot of potential, but IMO there are too many shades of blue used... and when you get into two shades of blue and then a gold/yellow color it borderlines on St. Louis Blues. In fact, if the logos weren't there, I would have assumed it was for the Blues.

It has a lot of potential, but IMO there are too many shades of blue used... and when you get into two shades of blue and then a gold/yellow color it borderlines on St. Louis Blues. In fact, if the logos weren't there, I would have assumed it was for the Blues.

Royal, WHite and Yellow without the Navy.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Ghost...yellowonly2.jpg

Edited With the Classic Buffalo, and Shoulder patches.

Royal WHite and Yellow without the Navy.

Royalyellowonly.jpg

It looks a lot better without the two tone blue. It's definitely going somewhere. I think you forgot the buffalo in the logo on this one, unless that was on purpose.

too st. louis blues for me i think you should just nix the royal all together and stick with the navy blue. andf umm if your gonna do numbers i would say that yoyu stick with Gold on Navy for the 12" back numbers (gold with Navy outline) and maybe just maybe gold on white for the 4" sleeve numbers or just stick with gold Numbers on the sleeve. And i havent seen too many logos on the shoulders mostly just numbers. But i understand probably somewhere in that 36 years they had Logos on there shoulder but wouldnt it be their secondary logo instead of the main?

Maybe also download the NHL fonts you can find somewhere on this board.

rockies-1.png

CRfan.png

too st. louis blues for me i think you should just nix the royal all together and stick with the navy blue.  andf umm if your gonna do numbers i would say that yoyu stick with Gold on Navy for the 12" back numbers (gold with Navy outline) and maybe just maybe gold on white for the 4" sleeve numbers or just stick with gold Numbers on the sleeve. And i havent seen too many logos on the shoulders mostly just numbers. But i understand probably somewhere in that 36 years they had Logos on there shoulder but wouldnt it be their secondary logo instead of the main?

Maybe also download the NHL fonts you can find somewhere on this board.

I don't really have a logo I'm in love with. The Red Third Jersey had the Angry goat head on the shoulder.

There was a Time when the Blue and Gold jersey had the Primary Logo on both the Front and Shoulder.

img2070856med.jpg

The Shoulder Patch I used, probabley to small to tell but its the AGH in the circle. while the Classic Buffalo is in the Main logo.

ah ha yes i do see it now like i said in the 36 years there probably was the primary logo on the shoulder so i wasnt doubting it.

also i took your idea and changed the colors around and nix the royal blue and just left the navy and gold.

SabresJersey.png

but yours is good also

An upgrade, to say the least, but I do not like how your botton striping doesn't match the point that comes up on the arms. On the bottom (slanted stripes) it goes gold/white/blue and the point is just blue/gold.

So I took the pinnacles out,and the stripes on the navy part of the sleaves. I still like the quad color scheme.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Ghost...nbluexp3x5x.jpg

I've been thinking about numbers on the Shoulders, and a graphic in the upper arm area. It would be different.

Conceptually(sp?) I was Think of something like this in the upper arm area.(Bicep)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Ghost_Dog1/AGHwwrds.jpg

Look Beyond the Font. I would use the new one If I could. Maybe even use the B with the Sabre through it to Begin Buffalo.

Looks like Boston and Nashville had a baby. With a little St. Louis Blues thrown in for good measure.

The problem is that these jerseys are too busy, and with too many elements of other teams thrown in. I can't say whether I will like the Sabres new jerseys or not, but I bet they won't look like other teams.

I would also suggest getting a template. You've use dthis one pretty well but there are plenty of better templates on this site. There's a lot of residue from the first design of this jersey along the seams etc.

Looks like Boston and Nashville had a baby. With a little St. Louis Blues thrown in for good measure.

The problem is that these jerseys are too busy, and with too many elements of other teams thrown in. I can't say whether I will like the Sabres new jerseys or not, but I bet they won't look like other teams.

I would also suggest getting a template. You've use dthis one pretty well but there are plenty of better templates on this site. There's a lot of residue from the first design of this jersey along the seams etc.

I don't think I have the skills to use one of thise templates.

Archived