Lions in black.

the admiral

hell they almost won.

they just sucked a tiny bit more than the hawks did.

Yeah, if they struggled against the Lions, then they're in some trouble.

But yeah, uni-wise, those black unis are ugly. They should just stick with the primary unis they have now.

Or better yet, go back to the Barry Sanders-era unis, maybe with the blue pants. Those were nice.

Yeah, they're ugly. But at least the Lions didn't go Buffalo Bills on us.

Yeah they went KC Royals (circa past 2-3 seasons) on us. Hopefully they copy the Royals again and get back to what looks good.

Hate it...

Good news is they lost in them again.

Of course, with the Lions, that isn't that strange.

The Lions would lose in black, white, silver, honolulu blue, along with puce, emerald, vermilion, peach, burgundy, smoke, plum and magenta polka-dots.

And any other color you might think of.

Hate it...

Good news is they lost in them again.

Of course, with the Lions, that isn't that strange.

The Lions would lose in black, white, silver, honolulu blue, along with puce, emerald, vermilion, peach, burgundy, smoke, plum and magenta polka-dots.

And any other color you might think of.

Did you even watch or hear about how the Lions shut down Alexander? Mighty impressive that the Lions held the NFC champions to only three field goals. Detroit only lost because both defenses were outstanding.

Not to mention the Lions blocked 2 field goals- The only reason they lost was because the Seahawks defense came through a little more, and because they missed a FG that would have tied it.

I like the black. And the people in Detroit do to...the black jerseys sell well here.

I still like the Billy Sims era jerseys the best. Honolulu blue with silver numbers outlined in white.

The blue pants they wore a few years ago were terrible.

Sims era jersey....

billysims.jpg

Did you even watch or hear about how the Lions shut down Alexander?  Mighty impressive that the Lions held the NFC champions to only three field goals.  Detroit only lost because both defenses were outstanding.

I watched the entire game, thank you very much. Yes, they did some things wonderfully well on defence. Point is, they lost. Just like they've been doing for 40 years. When you're my age and you've gone through decades of frustration, you get jaded. Moral victories just don't cut it anymore for me.

And I hate the black jerseys.

And I'm grumpy because it's Monday morning, and the Tigers lost again and Michigan has to play at Notre Dame this week, and...

Archived