Nashville Predators

capn89

These two jerseys come from an old design of mine that I've wanted to clean up for quite some time now that I have finally gotten around to. I'm planning on touching up/ re-doing all of my jerseys, creating three jerseys for each team. These are the home and away for the Predators. I'll be sure to post the third whenever I get around to creating one.

NAS_PRE_T4.jpgNAS_PRE_T5.jpg

EDIT: The bigger crested versions.

NAS_PRE_T4a.jpgNAS_PRE_T5a.jpg

My feelings for this jersey are the same as my feelings for their real ones -- I like it, but things bother me about it. Namely, the white patches. I always wondered what the rhyme and reason was to their design, but I never felt bad about it. It's just awkward. Just try to fix that a little bit and get some continuity about it, and I'll love it.

Also, make the crest a tiny bit bigger, and I'd like to see the back as well. (As well as a Mustard alt. hehe.)

Good work, but make the crest bigger.

I can see where the crest might look small, but I'm posting a gif as a visual aid as to what I'm about to explain. After hours of tedium, years ago, I managed to create a template for creating jerseys for NHL 2002 that helped to keep everything in proportion. The logos have to fit within (sometimes, just a pixel or two outside of, the box on the front of the torso. I think a bigger part of what makes the logo look smaller is that it's a short, wide logo. I could probably get away with making the logo a tad bigger, which I'll try, but as you can see below, it's pretty much dead on.

Explanation.jpg

My feelings for this jersey are the same as my feelings for their real ones -- I like it, but things bother me about it. Namely, the white patches. I always wondered what the rhyme and reason was to their design, but I never felt bad about it. It's just awkward. Just try to fix that a little bit and get some continuity about it, and I'll love it.

Also, make the crest a tiny bit bigger, and I'd like to see the back as well. (As well as a Mustard alt. hehe.)

I will be making an alt, eventually. Not sure if it will be mustard or not... but for the heck of it I just threw together this design in a mustard scheme. Enjoy :P

NAS_PRE_T6.jpg

I will be making an alt, eventually. Not sure if it will be mustard or not... but for the heck of it I just threw together this design in a mustard scheme. Enjoy :P

NAS_PRE_T6.jpg

Best. One. Yet!

NAS_PRE_T6.jpg

Best. One. Yet!

I was afraid the mustard had scared everyone off :P

Archived