Something odd on NHL.com

Shumway

I was looking through the clearance jerseys on NHL.com, and the Flames 3rd jersey was in there with those that are being tossed for the season. The mooterus, Bruins 3rd, Atlanta home, Ducks, and BUffalo were in there, but I wasn't sure why the Flames' alt was there. Are they getting rid of those, or is it just in there to get rid of some overstock?

the 3rd jersey program was suspended for 06-07 by Rbk.

I thought that was in 07-08. Buffalo just introduced a third jersey(retro) they will wear this year.

ya you're right actually, my fault.

technicaly thats not a third jersey. Boston is doing the same thing and so is vancouver. besides I have not heard that the leafs, rangers, avs, kings and wild have canceled theirs so technicaly the third jersey program is still going. right?? I'm not sure on that so correct me if I am wrong.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

You need to look up the definitition of odd, because that's not odd at all.

Odd would be secret, hidden link on NHL.com that sends you to a site where, for $10,000, you can go to some evil Eastern European country and kill a midget with a hockey stick while wearing the Wild Wing costume.

ummmm....ok?

I'm pretty sure odd is the word I was looking for. Thanks, grammar police.

You need to look up the definitition of odd, because that's not odd at all.

Odd would be secret, hidden link on NHL.com that sends you to a site where, for $10,000, you can go to some evil Eastern European country and kill a midget with a hockey stick while wearing the Wild Wing costume.

Yeah, that would be odd...if by odd you mean AWESOME!

Archived