Limerick Vikings

UK_Mariner

wordmark is being changed once i finish the character to something a bit more fiting to a team called the vikings

To me, the shading doesn't quite look right.

On the helmet, the light source is from his above right, whereas the face has shading there, which throws me off a little.

The hair, meanwhile has no shading.

As far as Vikings go, this would be my favorite Viking logo.

If you could get some shadows in his beard and match up the face with the helmet, you're well on the way to something really nice.

canberra%20raiders%20logo.gif

These are observations, not criticisms, so please take them as such.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Solid Update.

There really is nothing I can add, other than maybe lighten up the watermark slightly.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

One thing....REAL Vikings, in Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Iceland...NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER had horns on their helmets. It's a misconception perpetuated in popular culture ...... look at actual viking helmets and see they were conical in shape but did not sport horns. Having horns on one's helmet would prove a disadvantage for a norseman in battle. Imagine a foe whomping on of the horns...near tear a guy's neck off.

Anyway, love the concept...lose the horns.

One thing....REAL Vikings, in Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark or Iceland...NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER had horns on their helmets. It's a misconception perpetuated in popular culture ...... look at actual viking helmets and see they were conical in shape but did not sport horns. Having horns on one's helmet would prove a disadvantage for a norseman in battle. Imagine a foe whomping on of the horns...near tear a guy's neck off.

Anyway, love the concept...lose the horns.

You've been watchin the History channel.

Most people don't know that fact so the popular version of the viking is the one U.K. designed.

Example the Minnisota Vikings, it would look silly to have just a metal flack purple helmet.

Archived