Bills Concept

speedy

Just NO!!!!!!!!!!

This is horrible the striping is ok but Baby Blue :blink: The baby blue worked with Houston but not with Buffalo.

If you change the baby blue to royal blue it will be good. I would make the striping the same on the home and away.

that was essencially my plan, just to see how the bills would mesh with these colors. clearly nothing like this will ever come to life. even stevie wonder says the bills attire is disgusting, it appears the city of buffalo just isnt that fashionably sound.

that was essencially my plan, just to see how the bills would mesh with these colors. clearly nothing like this will ever come to life. even stevie wonder says the bills attire is disgusting, it appears the city of buffalo just isnt that fashionably sound.

I could see something like this working say if buffalo never had an team and the oilers packed up and moved to buffalo and became the buffalo bills while keeping ties to the old Oilers. The only team i really see these colors working for are the Tennessee Titans maybe for an alterate.

yeah im clearly batting a thousand on this one

nope... you got beaned.

Still batting a thousand, a beaning isn't an official at bat.

if he got beaned he would be batting .000 (0-0)

Thats what I get for typing at 6 in the morning.

Archived