Kölner Haie

CityOfWalrus

without all the sponsors i think it might look decent but that is just too much. But that's not their fault so looking beyond that i think these are nice but not that great. I don't like having the name and the shark underneath it. What i do like is the faint shark on the front and back, reminds me of what mexico and some other countries did for the world cup

I love all the advertisements... I think look awesome with the jerseys....... i mean even my hockey pants now I have advertisements on them from sweden...

so would you want the NHL to have that many adds or would you only like them to be in the swedish and other european leagues?

I really like the back of the jersey. Awesome sublimated logo, player's first name smaller, and a flag for the country of origin. What's with the years(?) at the bottom stripe though?

My guess would be their championship years.

saBS.png

I love all the advertisements... I think look awesome with the jerseys....... i mean even my hockey pants now I have advertisements on them from sweden...

so would you want the NHL to have that many adds or would you only like them to be in the swedish and other european leagues?

just for the swedish and euro leagues.. I love them on them because it makes the look of the league differant than the NHL...

spacer.png

Archived