Nebraska coach fired after 9-3 season

NoHoJoe

University of Nebraska Atheltic Director Steve Pederson is probably the most hated person in the state of Nebraska. The reason? His firing of Nebraska football coach Frank Solich this past weekend. Solich took his Cornhuskers from a lack luster 7-7 record last season to an impressive 9-3 record this season. But despite the imporvement, Pederson had other plans.

As a college football fan, I feel that Steve Pederson make a HUGE mistake. I am sure a lot of Cornhusker fanns have already protested this move. You cannt fire a coach for turning of team taht went form a mediocre .500 record last season to a impressive 9-3 record in one year.

BRING FRANK SOLICH BACK NOW,MR.PEDERSON!!!!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Screw Nebraska. (played H.S. ball with Jamal Lord, he was a dick)

I hope they become a has-been program and are the doormat for every team in the Big XII

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Screw Nebraska. (played H.S. ball with Jamal Lord, he was a dick)

Wish you could have been with me at the MU-NU game this year.  The Tiger defense threw him around like a rag doll in the 4th quarter.  At one point, he was so flustered that he appeared to lateral the ball to nobody thus resulting in a 30+ yard fumble return.  From where I was sitting (6 rows behind the Husker bench) it almost looked like he dropped the ball to avoid getting smashed by the 3 guys coming after him.  It didn't help.

...it almost looked like he dropped the ball to avoid getting smashed by the 3 guys coming after him. It didn't help.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

One thing for sure Nebraska's next coach will have to bring their offense into the 21st Century I dont think they can win with a QB that dose not know how to throw a forward pass anymore.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived