The long awaited Sabres jerseys

Sabrejeff

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mod delete

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

You know what, after looking at the jersey i just saw im pleased. You know the logo insn't all that great for an "upgrade" but after seeing the jerseys, i wasnt shocked at all i really like them. But i wounder where they are guna put the "c", and "a" since the players numbers ( too be imo ) are in the left coner and secondary logo on the right side. Different is alright what they did but not too much. Nice job, i like lol.

4kv29i.jpg

mod delete

Full contact bowling! :D

I don't mind having numbers on the front. Though it makes me wonder where they're going to put the Stanley Cup patch if they make it that far (and there is one magazine I read that predicts them to make it that far.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

If anything I am glad they have the number up there instead of the secondary logo like how it was rumored. That would have looked really dumb having 2 logos on the front!

I didn't think it would look that crappy with the secondary on the front. It would probably look like team Sweden, B.S. (Before Swifts).

Archived