The long awaited Sabres jerseys

Sabrejeff

You know what, after looking at the jersey i just saw im pleased. You know the logo insn't all that great for an "upgrade" but after seeing the jerseys, i wasnt shocked at all i really like them. But i wounder where they are guna put the "c", and "a" since the players numbers ( too be imo ) are in the left coner and secondary logo on the right side. Different is alright what they did but not too much. Nice job, i like lol.

It appears the secondary logo is on the shoulders so the C and A would remain in their traditional spot. As for a Stanley Cup patch it would wither go on one pf the shoulders like the Rangers did or next to the number.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it thus far...the slug doesn't look too bad on the jersey. That being said, this is not the apocalypse so many members predicted. In fact, the slug on the jersey looks pretty good, IMHO.

New colors are an A

The logo is an F

My guess is when they darken the 3rd jersey(throwback) at a later date, according to the team President, that will be a thing of beauty! Can anyone tell me why they are going to be wearing the throwback even at all since the colors won't match. Better yet why aren't they ready?

My guess is when they darken the 3rd jersey(throwback) at a later date, according to the team President, that will be a thing of beauty! Can anyone tell me why they are going to be wearing the throwback even at all since the colors won't match. Better yet why aren't they ready?

They are saying that it was their plan all along, but I'd bet ANY money that it was because of the public outcry over the logo.

sabresnewlogo.jpg

All hail the Buffalo Buffaslugs... No sabre on that jersey (except for the tiny one on the B-sabre alt logo), looks like Larry Quinn lied. Even if the wordmark appears on the away jersey, still no sabres on the home. I can't understand why they still call themselves the sabres, they've focused on the Buffalo part of the name so much its become ridiculous. A buffalo sperm for a logo. cool.

All hail the Buffalo Buffaslugs... No sabre on that jersey (except for the tiny one on the B-sabre alt logo), looks like Larry Quinn lied. Even if the wordmark appears on the away jersey, still no sabres on the home. I can't understand why they still call themselves the sabres, they've focused on the Buffalo part of the name so much its become ridiculous. A buffalo sperm for a logo. cool.

Um yes but then again EVERY team in Buffalo is focused on the buffalo.

I like the jersey. Agreeing with most other posts, it's nice to see that it's notthis crazy design. I guess those comments were a bit mis-leading.

The buffalo needs legs or more of a blunt cut off. (Disscussed at Nauseum... I know) If this was an identity change for the the "Colorado Buffaloes" it would be a really cool look. (If it had legs). But, it still does not fit the "Buffalo Sabres". Nice Look... wrong team!!

Looking at the stitching of the jersey here, if you trace the stitches out from where they appear, there are a few things I can have a guess upon.

1. The front facing parts of the sleeves are very different from the back facing parts of the sleeves.

2. If they are actually symettrical, the big white area on the sleeves will likely resemble the general shape of a Buffalo head shape and the yellow section is actually a big dipped area that is mostly on the underside of the jersey similar to the orange sections on the Flyers third jersey.

Just my guess...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

So, the unveilling is less than 2 days away. Shouldn't both jerseys have leaked onto NHL Shop or something by now?

The hard part about trying to find jerseys in the NHL shop now is that each jersey's image is an almost completely random 7 digit number.

I would probably pay attention to this link: http://oasadmin.imageg.net/RealMedia/ads/C...HL_Buffalo/?M=D

If anything appears with today's or tomorrow's date, take a look.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived