The long awaited Sabres jerseys

Sabrejeff

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new "blue and gold" colors have been altered to a deeper navy blue and richer gold that have a greater visual impact both in person and on television broadcasts.

Silver accents and a revised "B-Sabre" logo were carried over from the team's second uniform.

Unique in the NHL, the new uniforms have player numbers on the front of the jersey and have been designed utilizing the most advanced material available from Reebok.

Buffalo's new alternate jersey is the original blue uniform from the 1970's, which was unveiled at a press conference in late July.

no where to actually see some good pics of the jerseys... I watched the whole thing live and would still like to see close ups of the jerseys.

sabres.com still sucks donkey... only first page is blue and gold, rest still black and red... no updates at the NHL store either, but yet sabres.com says "buy new gear online now"... what a joke.

no where to actually see some good pics of the jerseys... I watched the whole thing live and would still like to see close ups of the jerseys.

sabres.com still sucks donkey... only first page is blue and gold, rest still black and red... no updates at the NHL store either, but yet sabres.com says "buy new gear online now"... what a joke.

I know. You would think that they would realize that after all the buzz (positive and negative) over the last 3 months that there would be tons more interest than just the 8,000 people that showed up for the practice. What a perfect time to capitalize on the publicity. Didn't the Ducks have their new gear up more quickly? I know the Bills did back in 2005 and 2002.

I know. You would think that they would realize that after all the buzz (positive and negative) over the last 3 months that there would be tons more interest than just the 8,000 people that showed up for the practice. What a perfect time to capitalize on the publicity. Didn't the Ducks have their new gear up more quickly? I know the Bills did back in 2005 and 2002.

One hour later. Still nothing. Grrrr.

An absolute embarrassment for the franchise and the league in general.

We had months to prepare for how bad they would be, and they have lived up to expectations. The Sabres' admin were handed the opportunity to fix this when the logo first leaked and everyone hated it, and they just tossed it aside.

Now they give us a lame unveiling and links on their site that don't work.

Pathetic.

Try to imagine something as shameful as this happening with a major-league team like the Arizona Cardinals. Their unveiling was pure class. This one reeks of a desperate, dying league.

Archived