Everyone seems to do one

sharplcd

I saw the one with the baby blue. Wasnt crazy about it but thats just me. Figured i'm bored i'll try my best at a paint version of what i think they should look like. Some people may like the combo of new and old while others not. Also wasnt really sure what to save em in. In the past people said .jpg so thats what i did this time.

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

b3.jpg

Sorry if these remind you of the giants or texans. I made these and i even think the similarity is there

C&C please

I saw the one with the baby blue. Wasnt crazy about it but thats just me. Figured i'm bored i'll try my best at a paint version of what i think they should look like. Some people may like the combo of new and old while others not. Also wasnt really sure what to save em in. In the past people said .jpg so thats what i did this time.

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

b3.jpg

Sorry if these remind you of the giants or texans. I made these and i even think the similarity is there

C&C please

I like where these are going. And that white helmet--I don't care, Imma say it--is the BEST looking one with that laser-eye buffalo logo. Keep going with this...like I said, I like where it's going.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

thats very true that everyone does one. thats what i am working on right now, even though i have done one before, everyone knows their jerseys now are horrible, so we all want to fix them. i like the simplicity that these have going for them, but i feel like the bills have ventured too far into modern designs to just revert to older style jerseys. they are a team that everyone would say "they are just jumping on the throwback bandwagon" to, kinda like when some teams add a gray facemask just for the sake of making some money off the oldschool look. i'm not really feeling the white helmet, i think red works for them. the only thing i can say is maybe make the striping on the sleeve match the striping on the pants, i think it would look good like that. oh, and the numbers look sort of generic, maybe it is just i cant tell what colors are used as outlines, but they basically look white and gray to me (not the blue numbers).

Archived