Favorite high school uniform.

sacker12

Awesome! I went to hills west too. Didn't play football, but see that baseball state championship banner in the gym? I was on that team. But yeah, I'll agree with WJE that our football unis used to be a whole lot better before Madden got his hands on them.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Penn Hills Indians...

257625.jpg

Love the helmet.

Taken from the Florida Seminoles who took it from the KC Cheifs.

I wonder why the Cheifs didnt keep it.

However, what really confuses me is how EVERY other Penn Hills team uses the gold similar to the Steelers, but only the mens football team wears vegas gold.

GO BIG RED!

I hate it when people do this. Florida State Seminoles.

And it wasn't stolen from Kansas City (Link Courtesy of Mr. Habs), it wasn't stolen at all. IF anything it's a modification of the Washington Redskins (Washington Redskins 1965-1969).

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

My town has three teams

Dublin Coffman (in green)

du%20celebrate%2031sp%204c.jpg

They changed their uniforms this year so I'm not sure if they still do this, but they used to have three pairs of pants (green, white, black) and three jerseys (green white, black) These combos often caused horrible looks like all green or this

DSCF0023.JPG

Dublin Scioto

These are my favorite. They are a green version of Ohio State. They almost got the sleeve stripes and numbers right.

scioto.png

And my School the Dublin Jerome Celtics

game2330.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Awesome! I went to hills west too. Didn't play football, but see that baseball state championship banner in the gym? I was on that team. But yeah, I'll agree with WJE that our football unis used to be a whole lot better before Madden got his hands on them.

Yea, but those old unis are making for some pretty nice practice jerseys :P

Penn Hills Indians...

257625.jpg

Love the helmet.

However, what really confuses me is how EVERY other Penn Hills team uses the gold similar to the Steelers, but only the mens football team wears vegas gold.

GO BIG RED!

Kansas City Chiefs in that helmet? <_<

CLHEL2.png

My school has pretty awesome jerseys. We're the navy blue and gold. The player in the picture is WR Aaron Weaver, who graduated from high school last year and now plays football for Hofstra.

00027209lb7.jpg

Guess who the other team,with the better jerseys, in that photo is. The East Meadow Jets.

Wrong and wrong. Division's new duds are better. I'll post a pic later tonight

So many Long Island kids on this board. You guys still go to your respective High Schools? (I'm assuming NY Jay is from Baldwin?)

nygiantsSig.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Penn Hills Indians...

257625.jpg

Love the helmet.

GO BIG RED!

Kansas City Chiefs in that helmet? <_<

I meant washington. Sorry.

oBIgzrL.png

ok ok, I HAD to get in on this. I'm just recently graduated from ironwood high in glendale arizona, class of 06. Rumor had it that we were getting new jerseys for the 06/07 season, and sure enough, we did. My friends sent me pics of the new jerseys and folks, especially natives of arizona, im pretty sure ull be able to identify what jerseys these are from.....

1126304674_l.jpg

These are the red sets that the cardinals wore before they switched to the jerseys they had no. Not that impressive of an upgrade, but nonetheless, its an nfl jersey....but oh, it gets better....to add to the cardinals flavor, they didnt get the white jersey from that same set...they got the old school white jerseys with the arizona state flag on the side!

my school gets alot of freebies from the cardinals because our kicker alex zendejas is the son of former kicker/punter luis zendejas.

pictures of those to come soon.

Here's some from southwest Missouri (I know you've seen the helmets!).

highsc.png

I was wondering if anyone had posted anything for Missouri...I was going to find a picture of the Willard uniform, because I think they are sharp looking....They are my favorite uniforms for a high school in Missouri that I've seen so far...

The home unis for Kickapoo looks just like a big turd with mustard on it....hideous...

I also wasn't aware that Glendale had a red jersey either...Is there occasions when they wear that one or is it just an alternate with no special meaning....I've found that some high schools have alternate jerseys or uniforms for special games, like big rival games and things like that....

Anyway, even though Willard has Oregon State written all over it, I think it's one of the sharpest looking in Missouri that I've seen...

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

In the Omaha World Herald the Chase County Longhorns got best unis/helmets in the state and they are pretty kick butt with the all black

1016850-L.jpg

I don't know. I'm not a huge fan of Chase County's unis.

Callaway2.jpg

The Maroon and Gold is my high school. And 8-man team in Nebraska. I love the dark maroon jerseys they added. We had gold (now their away tops) jerseys when I played.

JERSEY.jpg

J.F. Byrnes Rebels from Duncan, South Carolina.

They have used 4 different jerseys the past 2 years? They have so many combinations.

2 Blue Jersey

1 White Jersey

1 Silver Jersey

2 Silver Pants

White Pants

Blue Pants

There logo is nice, they add a star for every year they win state and i believe they have won 5 or 4 state championships in a row. They just recently were on ESPN.

Also you can see the new screen they added to the stadium this year.

I heard that 12 people on the team this year were going D-1

Here's this year's Division Blue Dragons uniforms

188227224.jpg (BTW, those are the new helmets for the guy who does the HS helmet project for New York)

Last year's was pretty good looking too

115124628.jpg

113592068.jpg

Our other teams are decent, and girls lax and both varsity soccer teams have some pretty nice unis as well

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

Archived