Template-ish Graphic

HarperK

Just made this up (going to do more positions) for use/incorporation for my upcoming USFL sim league (if you want to join, or get info, IM me at Nyy3351)

Anyhoo, heres a sample, done with the USFLs Arizona Wranglers:

arzsampletx0.jpg

C+C

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

you know what i think of this template..... you did a great job! i think some people like me will probably use it in connection with other temps, mainly because it's clean & crisp, but also because it's a "motion" template. again breat work!

sms.gif

The only complaint I have is that the gray background hides the white gloves/shoes. Otherwise great job!

well i figured a white background woulda hidden the gloves more :)

Quick question...were these done using an auto-trace feature? I've only heard about it before...I got to play with it a little bit with Macromedia Flash, but as I understand it, Illustrator CS2 actually has an auto-trace feature, but I still ain't that great with it.

Either way it goes, I like these. If I can ever figure ut how to use that feature, I'd like to create some motion templates of my own.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Quick question...were these done using an auto-trace feature? I've only heard about it before...I got to play with it a little bit with Macromedia Flash, but as I understand it, Illustrator CS2 actually has an auto-trace feature, but I still ain't that great with it.

Either way it goes, I like these. If I can ever figure ut how to use that feature, I'd like to create some motion templates of my own.

i just used the pen tool to trace over a photo in Photoshop, doing different parts at a time(jersey,Pants,socks,shoes,helmet,facemask,armbands, and so on) so every layer is easily editable with a few clicks.

Archived