Template-ish Graphic

HarperK

you know what i think of this template..... you did a great job! i think some people like me will probably use it in connection with other temps, mainly because it's clean & crisp, but also because it's a "motion" template. again breat work!

Quick question...were these done using an auto-trace feature? I've only heard about it before...I got to play with it a little bit with Macromedia Flash, but as I understand it, Illustrator CS2 actually has an auto-trace feature, but I still ain't that great with it.

Either way it goes, I like these. If I can ever figure ut how to use that feature, I'd like to create some motion templates of my own.

Quick question...were these done using an auto-trace feature? I've only heard about it before...I got to play with it a little bit with Macromedia Flash, but as I understand it, Illustrator CS2 actually has an auto-trace feature, but I still ain't that great with it.

Either way it goes, I like these. If I can ever figure ut how to use that feature, I'd like to create some motion templates of my own.

i just used the pen tool to trace over a photo in Photoshop, doing different parts at a time(jersey,Pants,socks,shoes,helmet,facemask,armbands, and so on) so every layer is easily editable with a few clicks.

Archived